Looking to complete some Regular and Parallel sets from the 90's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I have this.

1996 Finest Refractors #B285 Terrell Wade $5.00

I can use the following from your trade list.

1994 SP Die Cuts #36 Mark McGwire $5.00

lmk thanks
Dan

I have this.

1996 Finest Refractors #B285 Terrell Wade $5.00

I can use the following from your trade list.

1994 SP Die Cuts #36 Mark McGwire $5.00

lmk thanks
Dan

That works for me, I've posted trade and will send your card out on Monday. Thanks!

Summer is over, so giving this one a fall bump, still looking to fill out these last few sets from the 90's.

Post #1 is up to date.

Hi Ryan! Do you still need the cards I found for you and listed them in Posting #107? I was reviewing our previous emails and you DO have a Clemens card I can use (99 Sports Ill #14 Glavine/Cone/Helling). Maybe we can complete a trade. LMK Thanks, Rich

Found a couple for you.
96 Special F/X - 1(Maddux),14(White) $10

Interested in these two.
2016 Bowman Chrome Prospect BCP16 Willson Contreras, Cubs $4
1999 SkyBox Molten Metal Fusion Sterling #46 Kerry Wood SN $6

Thanks, Al

Hi Ryan! Do you still need the cards I found for you and listed them in Posting #107? I was reviewing our previous emails and you DO have a Clemens card I can use (99 Sports Ill #14 Glavine/Cone/Helling). Maybe we can complete a trade. LMK Thanks, Rich

Rich,

I have all those. I can't recall if I got them from you or picked them other elsewhere.

But go ahead and post up that 99 Sports Ill #14 as a free card and I'll PWE it to you.

-Ryan

Found a couple for you.
96 Special F/X - 1(Maddux),14(White) $10

Interested in these two.
2016 Bowman Chrome Prospect BCP16 Willson Contreras, Cubs $4
1999 SkyBox Molten Metal Fusion Sterling #46 Kerry Wood SN $6

Thanks, Al

Hey Al,

That works for me. I have those two for you, both look MINT.

Those Special FX can be a tricky to find without surface scratches or chipping, can you do a quick condition check on them and if they appear MINT, please post trade and I'll have these out on Monday.

Thanks!
-Ryan

Ryan, I'll double check to see that I don't have anything else u need. If not I'll post it up! Thank you much in filling a void in my Clemens collection that I just realized I had!!! Thanks again! Rich

They look good. Trade is posted. Thanks, Al

Hey Al,

That works for me. I have those two for you, both look MINT.

Those Special FX can be a tricky to find without surface scratches or chipping, can you do a quick condition check on them and if they appear MINT, please post trade and I'll have these out on Monday.

Thanks!
-Ryan

Ryan - looked for something else to trade but I don't have anything else on your list. I've posted the trade. Thanks again for the card!!!!!!! Rich

Still looking to complete these old sets.
Thanks for looking, let me know what you have, post #1 is up to date.

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Latest posts and bumps