Looking to complete the 2012 Topps Chrome BCA Pink Refractor set...For a great cause!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Im not high into trading. I am trying to sell off some pieces. I can do $2 for it. I am new here so please help with setting it up. Thanks

sorry,Coop,but on this site you cannot sell until you get to twenty trades.You can check my needs and let me know what you may be looking for,and I'll be glad to help you reach your 20 trade goal...No trade too small,no trade too big.Have a great great day !

Unfortunately I don't have anything you need. I'm happy to donate these to your cause as trade bait if you think it will help...

2012 Topps Chrome Pink Refractors 26 Stephon Gilmore
2012 Topps Chrome Pink Refractors 56 Chandler Harnish
2012 Topps Chrome Pink Refractors 172 Eric LeGrand

I will post later this week after I pull them and confirm.
Please make sure you post the auction link in a separate post so I can drive the price up!
Cheers,

Michael

Unfortunately I don't have anything you need. I'm happy to donate these to your cause as trade bait if you think it will help...

2012 Topps Chrome Pink Refractors 26 Stephon Gilmore
2012 Topps Chrome Pink Refractors 56 Chandler Harnish
2012 Topps Chrome Pink Refractors 172 Eric LeGrand

I will post later this week after I pull them and confirm.
Please make sure you post the auction link in a separate post so I can drive the price up!
Cheers,

Michael

Thanks! That'd be greatly appreciated!