Looking to trade for 2012 Archives autos and CURRENT Padres

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I dont' have any of the Archives but have some HoFers you might could use in my bucket.

I have to say, being a Soldier myself, I really like these type of cards:

90693.jpg

Very cool!

Dewayne

chaplain11-I looked through your bucket but I didn't see much I could use that was for trade besides the Gehrig pants Relic. What were you interested in?

P.S. I like those cards too because I use to be in the Army. I think they are pretty neat and I whish topps would do something like that for all the Baseball players who have served.

I've got '12 Archives autos of Sid Bream and Mitch Williams. I'm interested in the Kulick A&G auto, but I'd have to make up an $8 difference in bv if you need the two Archives.
Dale

Hi there,

I'm interested in the '04 Fleer Greats Vida Blue. Can u give me a look and see if ur interested in anything. Lmk please.

Thanks,
Adam

bigbov-The Only things that I saw that I could use are the David Price Goodwin Champions auto and the Paul O'Neil auto. Was there anything else you were interested in?

Hi again,

Lmk what u think of this... I went by Dec Beckett issue:

For you:
'12 Tier One Paul Oneill ($30)
'09 Goodwin Price ($25)

For me:
'12 GQ Chapman ($25)
'04 Fleer Great Blue ($15)
'12 BC Delmonico ($12)

I would also be interested in the Bundy auto... could do that and the Vida Blue for my 2 plus I have a 2011 Topps Cedric Hunter RC Printing Plate (1/1) to add. I have to find it!! Hit me back.

Thanks,
Adam

Beckett online has the Chapman at $30 and I think I am going to hold on to it for awhile. The Delmonico is refractor and books for $20. Also I don't really want to trade down on the Bundy Auto. I think I am just going to pass for right now. I am really sorry.

Hi again,

Lmk what u think of this... I went by Dec Beckett issue:

For you:
'12 Tier One Paul Oneill ($30)
'09 Goodwin Price ($25)

For me:
'12 GQ Chapman ($25)
'04 Fleer Great Blue ($15)
'12 BC Delmonico ($12)

I would also be interested in the Bundy auto... could do that and the Vida Blue for my 2 plus I have a 2011 Topps Cedric Hunter RC Printing Plate (1/1) to add. I have to find it!! Hit me back.

Thanks,
Adam

Beckett online has the Chapman at $30 and I think I am going to hold on to it for awhile. The Delmonico is refractor and books for $20. Also I don't really want to trade down on the Bundy Auto. I think I am just going to pass for right now. I am really sorry.

No worries... Any interest in the Hunter printing plate? I have no idea what its worth. Would that straight up for the Blue work? Lmk.

Thanks,
Adam

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online

No members online now.