Looking to trade for Phillies and Cubs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cakjerseys27

Bench Warmer
Hey all. Just like the title states. Looking for Phillies, and Cubs. Does not have to be high-end. This is going as a gift to a very deserving kid. I can post pics of what I have for trade later, but I'm currently at a Christmas party, so I can pm lists instead. I have a few baseball, but mainly football for trade. Thanks.

Have some older ones and a few newer ones anything special you are looking for. I will get your reply quicker via PM. Mike

i have this one
2006 toppps trading places juan peirre bat card marlins/ cubs. lmk if you could use it, thanks

Ok, so I've had a ton of response. Thank you all. I'm gonna just post pics here of what I have. If u see something, and don't have Phils or Cubs, there are other wants I have. Here are some pics.

Hamilton IP.
mehe2y2y.jpg

gurabana.jpg

a9a5ezad.jpg

jery4ape.jpg

eda5yjeg.jpg

etudyde6.jpg

eheny2a2.jpg

ybubaqe5.jpg

I have some commons, semistars , etc from Phillies and Cubs from around 1980's-2012 that I could trade in your favor for. I'm guessing I have about 100 cards total-maybe more.

LMK,
Marlies