Looking to trade for some Royals stuff

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I would have to pass on the two autos for that. Thought the Brett absolute was a GU.

Yeah, seemed weird to me, but you never know. Any interest on just trading the Barnes auto for everything you wanted except the Brett gu? It's pretty lopsided towards you BV-wise, but that doesn't bother me that much. Lmk, thanks

Don't need the Jeffress. Pretty sure we sent him back to Milwaukee :)

Can you use this? if yes than I can use this...2003 DONRUSS TIMBER AND THREADS #48 TOM GLAVINE JSY/225

2011 Topps Marquee Acclaimed Impressions Dual Relic Autographs #AID42 Jeremy Jeffress 266/590 $12.00

Yeah, seemed weird to me, but you never know. Any interest on just trading the Barnes auto for everything you wanted except the Brett gu? It's pretty lopsided towards you BV-wise, but that doesn't bother me that much. Lmk, thanks

What about Barnes for the Brett bat. Auto vs Gu and top arm upside vs stability? I am back to work tomorrow, after 17 days off, so about to crash. If that works, please post and I'll confirm in the morning (up at 3:30). If not, we can revisit sometime tomorrow.

What about Barnes for the Brett bat. Auto vs Gu and top arm upside vs stability? I am back to work tomorrow, after 17 days off, so about to crash. If that works, please post and I'll confirm in the morning (up at 3:30). If not, we can revisit sometime tomorrow.

Long vacation, nice. Sure we can do that. Posted

Checked your bucket. If the Profar or Miller autos are available I could use either of them. Is there anything else you could use from my list?? Butch
Need the Bo and Brett GU, at the bottom of the list. I just emptied out my bucket and am currently reorganizing everything right now. If I can't hit any of your listed wants, is there anything else you'd consider?

Checked your bucket. If the Profar or Miller autos are available I could use either of them. Is there anything else you could use from my list?? Butch

The Miller would be available. I am sending the Profar off to BGS at the end of this month, in my group sub. I also found a Bonds 1997 Stadium Club Intravision while digging this weekend. Haven't scanned yet, can try this evening, kids permitting. It books at $10. Haven't looked up the BV on the Miller, but I'm not overly attached to it. Do you have scans of the Brett and Bo?

Already have that Bonds. Scan below. Looks like the foil on the BO card is off a little. Ran a little high. Butch

The Miller would be available. I am sending the Profar off to BGS at the end of this month, in my group sub. I also found a Bonds 1997 Stadium Club Intravision while digging this weekend. Haven't scanned yet, can try this evening, kids permitting. It books at $10. Haven't looked up the BV on the Miller, but I'm not overly attached to it. Do you have scans of the Brett and Bo?

LMK if you can use any of these:

2013 Topps Chrome Gold Refractors 202 James Shields #'d /50 $8.00
2013 Topps Chrome XFractors 214 Eric Hosmer $2.50
2012 Topps Chrome Orange Refractors 45 Alex Gordon $3.00

wantlist is in my sig.

thanks.
-J

Have all three bit appreciate the offer.

LMK if you can use any of these:

2013 Topps Chrome Gold Refractors 202 James Shields #'d /50 $8.00
2013 Topps Chrome XFractors 214 Eric Hosmer $2.50
2012 Topps Chrome Orange Refractors 45 Alex Gordon $3.00

wantlist is in my sig.

thanks.
-J

I have to travel for work until Thursday. Notified about that today. Any trades consummated won't be shipped til Friday. Hope this isn't an issue.

I have these:

2011 98 Finest Mike Moustakas RC
2005 668 Topps Billy Butler RC
2007 45 Topps Turkey Red Billy Butler RC
2007 83 Upper Deck Masterpieces Billy Butler RC
2007 140 SP Billy Butler RC
2007 BDP30 Bowman Draft Picks Billy Butler RC
1994 500 Topps Gold Bo Jackson
1987 35 Donruss Bo Jackson RC
1987 170 Topps Bo Jackson RC
1987 205 Donruss Opening Day Bo Jackson

Rich

I might have some inserts/refractors someplace, but here is some stuff for you.

Duffy, Ka'aihue, Bautista /99
DannyDuffy.jpg
KilaKaaihue.jpg
DennyBautista.jpg

Butler & Gordon /999, Gordon & LaRoche /999
ButlerGordon.jpg
GordonLaRoche.jpg

Giavotella /2012, Hochevar /2010
JohnnyGiavotella.jpg
LukeHochevar.jpg

Could use the four Bo cards. Have all the others. Are there similar cards in my bucket, that interest you?

I have these:

2011 98 Finest Mike Moustakas RC
2005 668 Topps Billy Butler RC
2007 45 Topps Turkey Red Billy Butler RC
2007 83 Upper Deck Masterpieces Billy Butler RC
2007 140 SP Billy Butler RC
2007 BDP30 Bowman Draft Picks Billy Butler RC
1994 500 Topps Gold Bo Jackson
1987 35 Donruss Bo Jackson RC
1987 170 Topps Bo Jackson RC
1987 205 Donruss Opening Day Bo Jackson

Rich

Don't need any of those at this time. Greatly appreciate your offer though.

I might have some inserts/refractors someplace, but here is some stuff for you.

Duffy, Ka'aihue, Bautista /99
DannyDuffy.jpg
KilaKaaihue.jpg
DennyBautista.jpg

Butler & Gordon /999, Gordon & LaRoche /999
ButlerGordon.jpg
GordonLaRoche.jpg

Giavotella /2012, Hochevar /2010
JohnnyGiavotella.jpg
LukeHochevar.jpg

Actually don't have either. Usually make up lists as I go. Any particular player or team?? Butch
Ok. Do you have a bucket or trade list? The Vo is my primary focus. I'd like both cards, but not at the expense of the Profar. I'm typically a sell value trader, but not trying to ruffle feathers.