Looking To Trade These For San Francisco Giants!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

He is in an UCLA uniform. Mainly looking for McCutchen but would consider others from my #1 want. Plmk thanks Butch

bdink25: If he is pictured in UCLA uniform then I can use it depending on what you are wanting in return. LMK Thanks for the reply.

Last edited:
bdink25: I honestly don't know anything about the Cal Ripken Jr other than the description I provided on my tradelist. I was just able to get that info by looking at the card. Here are scans of the front/back and it's available if you want it and/or anything else for the Perkins. LMK Thanks again.

Cal%20Ripken%20Jr%20Jersey_zpsjay0ddin.jpg
Cal%20Ripken%20Jr%20Jersey%20Back%201_zpsmzxkokhq.jpg

Thanks. I'll pass on that piece. Butch
bdink25: I honestly don't know anything about the Cal Ripken Jr other than the description I provided on my tradelist. I was just able to get that info by looking at the card. Here are scans of the front/back and it's available if you want it and/or anything else for the Perkins. LMK Thanks again.

Cal%20Ripken%20Jr%20Jersey_zpsjay0ddin.jpg
Cal%20Ripken%20Jr%20Jersey%20Back%201_zpsmzxkokhq.jpg

bdink25: Tradelist should be updated so everything on it is available for the right trade/sale. What did you have in mind? LMK Thank you

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online