Made a big IP trade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HockeyBrawler

Rookie
5.00 star(s)
This is just the beginning of it, but I'm in the middle of a huge trade with a friend. I'm giving up a lot in quantity, but I think you'll all agree I got some pretty nice quality out of it. We're getting together for more next weekend...

HOCKEY: includes Nicklas Lidstrom, Sergei Zubov, Mark Messier, and Pekka Rinne...
hockey.jpg

BASEBALL: includes Strasburg, Griffey, Schilling RC, Lasorda, Eckersley, Ripken, and Kinsler...
baseball.jpg

JERSEY CARDS: includes Belfour, Nieuwendyk, Morrow, Nowitzki and Ott/Barch dual...
jersey.jpg

nice stuff, if you decide you just don't want that Lidstrom I happen to know a guy who would always take that off your hands

Ill keep an eye out, Lidstrom tough to find legit on cards as wings would put stamps on his requests, then someone called them out on it so theyd stamp it and then trace over stamp with sharpie

Ill keep an eye out, Lidstrom tough to find legit on cards as wings would put stamps on his requests, then someone called them out on it so theyd stamp it and then trace over stamp with sharpie

Their big names have been notorious for that. My first hockey "success" was a Yzerman like that in 1997.