Mailday - Got my first Griffey auto!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chaddie84

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
GriffeyAuto.jpg

I've had zero luck pulling one, so I snagged this one up using some eBay bucks/credit I had burning in my pocket. Definitely a keeper for a PC!

Nice pickup at a fair price. I think that was pretty close to what I paid for my 04 sweet spot, I like the Artifacts a little better. With your ebay bucks, it was an even better deal!

Nice pickup at a fair price. I think that was pretty close to what I paid for my 04 sweet spot, I like the Artifacts a little better. With your ebay bucks, it was an even better deal!

Thanks! I had one of those $15 for $7 groupons and with eBay bucks, it ended up costing me $20 out of my PP account for the card.

That is an amazing pickup!
Congrats

Thanks! I prefer the on-card over some similarly priced sticker autos that are numbered lower. I just like the look of the card. Like many say, it looks even better in person :D.

That is a nice card for sure. I have never pulled one of his autos either :( But I do have a few of his autos I have gotten through trades or on eBay. This is my favorite one:

01032011.jpg

Dewayne

Congrats
Nice pick up
Job well done
Nice looking card and auto
Chief

That is a nice card for sure. I have never pulled one of his autos either :( But I do have a few of his autos I have gotten through trades or on eBay. This is my favorite one:

01032011.jpg

Dewayne

Great pickup!

That is really a sweet auto, great pick-up!!!!!

Sweet Griffey Jr auto! Best regards, David

Thanks all! :D

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online