Mariners auto need (now considering any uni)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ed, Got the big lot in today and have gone through it. There was a nice stack of M's minor league cards, but not a single MLB M's card, nor were there any players who even played for the M's, except the minor league stuff. I checked and you had all of them already. Otherwise, just guys who played for San Bernardino in 2000-01 and never made the bigs or the M's roster.

The lot was awesome though. Very much worth the purchase price and perhaps one of my best steals ever. 166 autos I wanted/needed and the rest (167) are all now new trade material. Got mine for less than $0.85 each and have almost 200 more for free (or $0.42/card across the lot)!!! Lots of Minor League stuff in the trade material though, which is not as popular, other than with team fanatics.

I have not loaded all of the other stuff, but unless you want other than M's, there may not be much you want. Oldest card was 81 Donruss, but most were late 80s or minor sets. I will work on loading them into my TTM/IP trade list this weekend.

Sounds like a great deal. I'll pass on Minor leaguers and duplicates for now but thanks for putting in the work and checking the cards.

On a separate but related note, Michael Pineda, star Mariners rookie, is signing at both Djs and Mill Creek in the upcoming weeks for $25. I know your not so much into the newer guys but he is a big time potential all-star, rookie of the year candidate and the price is only going to go up. I can't make either date because of Memorial services, on each day no less. But I do already have him too so that helps cushion the blow some.