May I...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

abncal

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
... tought myself as the Andrew Friedman of the BSL? :) I was offered some reliever help because the individual saw I was at the bottom in positional ratings under relievers. While I appreciate the offer, I didn't need the help as my bullpen ERA is 1st in the NL. Even in the old league I've maintained a bullpen ERA that has remained at or near the top nearly every season. This, apparently, is the one thing I am good at ;)

... tought myself as the Andrew Friedman of the BSL? :) I was offered some reliever help because the individual saw I was at the bottom in positional ratings under relievers. While I appreciate the offer, I didn't need the help as my bullpen ERA is 1st in the NL. Even in the old league I've maintained a bullpen ERA that has remained at or near the top nearly every season. This, apparently, is the one thing I am good at ;)

You aren't the only one that got offered... My Bullpen is also one the strongest in the AL.. Sometimes reports are misleading!!! LOL....
Glad to see that Ortiz is doing well in Miami!!! Good luck the rest of the season!!

Thanks! He started out rough, but is getting better... I see that Loney and Wood are crushing for you :rolleyes:

Small sample size gents....small sample.

My Royals are leading the league in HR...anyone want to give me odds on that lasting all season?

The league seems strong in relievers and lacking in starting pitching, that will be the key (just like the defunct league).

Todd