Mid-Late 1990s Signed basketball Cards TTM/IP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrmopar

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Hello gang,

Quick pop in to see if anyone has any interest in singles or even the lot before I go the Ebay route on this. A local shop had a box of basketball cards they obtained from a customer. Presumably these were obtained IP at games, but I am unsure. They are mostly commons and a few fan favorites. No real big names here. The best name I saw was Mark price. There is at least one deceased player too, Dwayne Schintzius. Finally, there is one mystery signature on a Jazz logo card.

The shop owner wanted to see if i could help him sell them, as he just doesn't have the time. I don't either at this point which is why I disappeared from the site since the redesign, so I figured I just do a random lot on ebay and hope for the best. There are 207 basketball cards here, with some minor player duplication.

If you are looking for any specific card types, teams or even players from this era, let me know. I won't be scanning them or listing all of them due to time constraints, but will try to help anyone out if they have specific wants. I'd be looking for around $1.50-2 per card (with a couple possible exceptions). If someone wanted to buy the entire lot, $150 delivered (72 cents per autograph).

PB180003.jpg

might have some interest in bulls, depending on who they are, specially jordan and pippen, lol

also, slim chance of any hof'ers

paul

Last edited:
Sorry to keep you hanging guys. I didn't see any interest in the 1-2 days after the post and this is my first check back since then.

None of the names listed are in the lot. I'll check for Bulls, Suns and Pistons