Mitch Garver Triple GU

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I have these auto's:
2014 Topps Gypsy Queen GQA-AW Autographs Allen Webster Red Sox $6.00
2016 Bowman Draft CDA-BD Autograph Bobby Dalbec Red Sox 120/150 Blue Refractor $5
2018 Panini Diamond Kings MS-CR Materials Signature Craig Kimbrel Red Sox 32/49 $25.00

Need to come out ahead on trading Auto's for non. Do you need any of these?
Only thing they would need is the Krimbel
Bear

Only thing they would need is the Krimbel
Bear

OK. Would this work for you:

For you:
Mitch Garver of the twins out of 2018 Panini Chronicles. #d to 199 $5
2018 Panini Diamond Kings MS-CR Materials Signature Craig Kimbrel Red Sox 32/49 $25.00

For me:
2011 Topps Heritage SP's
437 $10
446 $8
450 $10
460 $12

PLMK

Shep

Post it up and I will have the Wife get it out to u as I am having lasrt surgry for a broken blood vessel in my eye and I couldn;t ship before Sat.
So I will have her get the Hert out to u.
Bear

Post it up and I will have the Wife get it out to u as I am having lasrt surgry for a broken blood vessel in my eye and I couldn;t ship before Sat.
So I will have her get the Hert out to u.
Bear

Hi Bear:

This got lost again. I'm cleaning stuff up. Are we still good?

How did your surgery turn out?

Shep

Still good on the trade and so far so good just awiting the blurness to go away 2 to 3 months and all the bllod was taken care of in the Laser surgery.
Only on here maybe once or twice a week for 15 to mins to 20 .
Full recovery from both the 3 discs in my back now back in place and the recovery from the broken blood vessel put me on a return for spring of 19.
Bear

Still good on the trade and so far so good just awiting the blurness to go away 2 to 3 months and all the bllod was taken care of in the Laser surgery.
Only on here maybe once or twice a week for 15 to mins to 20 .
Full recovery from both the 3 discs in my back now back in place and the recovery from the broken blood vessel put me on a return for spring of 19.
Bear

Sorry. Lost power some of last weekend and internet most of the weekend. Then, Thanksgiving hit. what do you still have and need?

Thanks

Shep

Shep
Have all of the Hert set aside as agreed upon so please feel free to post the trade we agreed to and I will confirm and ship Monday
Bear

Shep
Have all of the Hert set aside as agreed upon so please feel free to post the trade we agreed to and I will confirm and ship Monday
Bear

Is this it:

For you:
Mitch Garver of the twins out of 2018 Panini Chronicles. #d to 199 $5

For me:
2011 Topps Heritage SP's
437 $10
446 $8
450 $10
460 $12

Shep

Shep
Not a problem and the trade has been confirmed and the cards out the door and on their way.
Thks for the trade
Bear