mm1sub wins August Three Strikes Contest see last post

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
philly won..... luck going to run out soon.....lol

the Angels and Ervin Santana outdueled Felix Hernandez 2-1 and sent cdahlk2001 down to his first defeat and removed July winner boivingp, cletus_83,
scc76, Jaybo374, Thrillseeker, 7guns

So going into game 8 cdahlk has 1 and the rest of the survivors have 2 strikes:
mm1sub
aspoe093
mrknicks
quota
sgbt4
hit'nBULLSeyes
katester44
easy mike

If the Braves win...I will list game 10 If the Marlins win and the Tigers win
philly won..... luck going to run out soon.....lol

the Angels and Ervin Santana outdueled Felix Hernandez 2-1 and sent cdahlk2001 down to his first defeat and removed July winner boivingp, cletus_83,
scc76, Jaybo374, Thrillseeker, 7guns

So going into game 8 cdahlk has 1 and the rest of the survivors have 2 strikes:
mm1sub
aspoe093
mrknicks
quota
sgbt4
hit'nBULLSeyes
katester44
easy mike

If the Braves win...I will list game 10
If the Marlins win and the Tigers win sgbt and cdhalk will pick all the games on the tenth...if the Indians win cdhalk wins

Support is a big help of running contest...have a bunch of cards ending tomorrow on ebay...including a Nolan Ryan Gypsy Queen Angels uniform, and several game used and autos...please check them out at...
http://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...eBayNextSelling&ssPageName=STRK:ME:LNLK:MESEX

also have several post list here on thebench.
Thanks Bob

HI Braves fans :mad: Hand gives up 4 in the second and the Braves defeat the Marlins 8-5...so as we go into GAME NINE Everyone left is at 2 Strikes...though we did lose...sgbt4

And...the picks for nine are Indians 3 Tigers 5 and Kaester late as always:rolleyes:

GAME TEN
San Diego 51-65 (Road: 28-29) 7:10pm ET

NY Mets 57-57 (Home: 24-30) Ch4, SNY

SD: A. Harang (10-3, 3.91)
NYM: R. Dickey (5-10, 3.72)

For day eleven all survivors will email me all the winners of the Day
http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/scoreboard?d=2011-08-11

good luck Bob

And we head to the bottom of the 12th in Cleveland!!! Is there any logical reason to be paying attention to this game at 1am after a two hour rain delay???? Other than this contest????????

Hi It is 11:30 here and been trying to get out all my cards before Friday...Indians win...Detroit reliever David Pauley(notes) hit Kosuke Fukudome(notes) with the bases loaded in the 14th inning to score Asdrubal Cabrera(notes) as the Cleveland Indians tightened the AL Central with a 3-2 win Tuesday night to close within three games of the first-place Tigers.
mmsub and cd picked the Padres...Kaester picks 8 am tomorrow ? I guess he picks the Mets and they still another one he wins...if he picks the Padres...who ever is left picks all of Thursday games and emails me the guesses...thanks Bob

missed it by 3 minutes! Went Padres. Picked against them in Game #1, couldn't bring myself to do it twice!

Okay...Indian lovers...need every game on Thursday's winners sent to me by pm...

Please note...prizes will not be mailed out until September 1...sorry for the delay...Bob

Ooopppss

Okee Dokee...trying to get ready for taking number 2 back college...got a trade received notice...and trying to click and delete it quickly...before looking at the picks...I accidently clicked the box above and deleted all my PM for August:rolleyes: Sorry about that...SOoooo....since I will on the road until Sunday...Please PM all the games for the weekend...this should seperate the boys from the men...:D I promise not to delete them this time...
http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/scoreboard?d=2011-08-12

Okay...to remind you who's left...Three second places all qualify for the 11 game prize.
mm1sub
mrknicks
cdahlk2001
katester44

Hi
MrKnick was a no show for the playoff...So with two games left on Saturday Night....Three remaining players stand at...
katester44 cdahlk2001 mm1sub
15 16 19
and they both picked the red sox and Dodgers...so the differences won't change...so the picks for Sunday are....
Sunday: Sunday Sundays
Detroit Tigers Tigers Tigers
Cleveland Indians Twins Indians
New York Yankees Rays Rays
Philadelphia Phillies nationals Phillies
Los Angeles Angels Angels Angels
Cincinnati Reds Reds Reds
San Francisco Giants Marlins Giants
Atlanta Braves Cubs Braves
Chicago White Sox White Sox White Sox
Milwaukee Brewers Brewers Brewers
St. Louis Cardinals Cardinals Cardinals
Arizona Diamondbacks Mets Arizona
Texas Rangers A's Rangers
Boston Red Sox Mariners Red Sox
Los Angeles Dodgers Dodgers Dodgers

mm1sub

Even with three games being rained out....mm1subs wins the August Three Strikes by a score of 25 to 21 and 21 over katester44 cdahlk2001

Anyone winning a prize...please lmk what they would like...I will get them out sometime in early September when I get back...

Thanks to everyone who played in the August contest...and again my apoligies for deleting Thursdays picks.

Hope to see all you back for the September contest starting around August 28th

that was fun! thank you! needed the rainouts for my long shots....wouldnt of matter though ;( thanks again!

Thanks for the contest!!! As for the prize it does not matter to me what you send. Anything at all is good with me.

Thanks again!!

Bryon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors