Scobes' 7th Annual - 2024 NFL Postseason CONTEST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chiefs moving on.....and could be see a whole lot more of Swift....even in the Superbowl......

Based on the NFL press release announcing that Reba would be doing the anthem and Post Malone doing God Bless America? -- they also included that it would be San Francisco v. Baltimore - which seems a bit premature, and of course, no chance of the NFL scripting the season and the results (for conspiracy theorists).

Based on the NFL press release announcing that Reba would be doing the anthem and Post Malone doing God Bless America? -- they also included that it would be San Francisco v. Baltimore - which seems a bit premature, and of course, no chance of the NFL scripting the season and the results (for conspiracy theorists).

What’s crazy is that there’s a guy that has been calling the scores of all the games days before being played. 🤷

Bills and Bucs are gone!

Down to the final four, and for me, personally, many of the teams that I've been rooting for are gone. So here is my preferred ranking of who I WANT to win the Super Bowl based on who is left:

1. Detroit Lions
2. Kansas City Chiefs
3. Baltimore Ravens
4. San Francisco 49ers

Although it will probably be BAL vs SF which would be very meh for me.

We'll see what happens next week!

Scobes

What’s crazy is that there’s a guy that has been calling the scores of all the games days before being played. 🤷

What is his name and what are his predictions for this weekend? You know, in case someone decided to place a friendly type wager on the outcomes?

Sorry Ravens fans, I have a gift!

But also, karma is tough. The WR Flowers picking up the taunting call and than losing the fumble as he went in for a TD, just can't make these things up. Multiple roughing the passer penalties. An INT in the red zone throwing into triple coverage. Undisciplined is the best word I can think of to define Baltimore.

But also, karma is tough. The WR Flowers picking up the taunting call and than losing the fumble as he went in for a TD, just can't make these things up. Multiple roughing the passer penalties. An INT in the red zone throwing into triple coverage. Undisciplined is the best word I can think of to define Baltimore.
I was saying the same exact thing to my son. If that ain’t Karma I don’t know what is.

Sneed was the player taunted and also the player that caused the fumble.

I don’t know why the lions didn’t kick the FG…. Stellar play off the helmet for the 49ers though

27 unanswered for the Niners -- I think it is over. Niners/Chiefs. Good luck to the fans of both teams. Hope the commercials and half time show are fantastic. Hope that they show TayTay about a million times over the next two weeks!!

Not going for that FG Going to haunt him. At least there would have been OT. That’s the way it goes 🤷‍♂️

Not going for that FG Going to haunt him. At least there would have been OT. That’s the way it goes 🤷‍♂️
A couple of plays going for it on 4th at poor situations doomed them. Should have gotten the FG at the end of the 1st half. Shouldn't have tried going for it on the later 4th down with how their offense/49ers defense was playing. Was in FG distance that time as well. 2 missed scoring opportunities and 6 points. He at least stayed true to himself and how he coached all season.