mods please close

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I'm interested in a few things:

Belt Marquee auto
Felix Sterling Gold auto
Mitch Brown auto
Thome bat

Take a look through my threads to see if anything is of interest to you.

dan

http://www.thebenchtrading.com/show...C-inserts-chrome-refractors-SN-d-UPDATED-2-22
http://www.thebenchtrading.com/show...Autos-Rookies-Regulars-amp-Stars-UPDATED-2-22

dKrill-I cannot load the page for some reason but love ken griffey jr. and printing plates. Let me know what you got. In the meantime i'll try to figure out why it will not load.
Thanks,
Landon

I saw a few cards that I would be interested in. Check my site to see if I have anything that you would be interested in.

I don't have any printing plates (maybe my son does), but here are some KG's from my thread:

Ken Griffey Jr. 1991 Upper Deck Comic Ball 3 Holograms Griffey/Bugs Bunny Mariners 6
Ken Griffey Jr. 1993 Topps Stadium Club Members Choice Mariners 591
Ken Griffey Jr. 1995 Donruss 300 Club Mariners 10
Ken Griffey Jr. 1995 Topps Opening Day Mariners 3
Ken Griffey Jr. 1998 Pinnacle Epix All-Star Moment Mariners E1
Ken Griffey Jr. 1999 Donruss Rated Rookie Mariners 331b
Ken Griffey Jr. 1999 Fleer Mariners 548
Ken Griffey Jr. 2000 Fleer Mystique Diamond Dominators Reds DD8

Let me know if you need any of them, and I'll look for other stuff.

In the meantime, try copying and pasting these links right after the "www.thebenchtrading.com":

/showthread.php?404348-FT-FS-Star-HOF-RC-inserts-chrome-refractors-SN-d-UPDATED-2-22
/showthread.php?404436-FT-FS-Relics-amp-Autos-Rookies-Regulars-amp-Stars

dan

Last edited:
WHat is bv on cespedes? hamilton is 60 bv and 15 each on the other two and i read $50 bv on the cespedes? I could mistaking just double checking.

Sorry I think we are talking about two different cespedes cards. I believe the one you were interested in was the Panini which has been sold. I do have a triple threads that has a higher BV but will be htg. If you are looking for Oakland A's I do have a few others and can put a list together.
Lmk
Joe