Most wanted list - help me finish sets!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bump - back up - looking for these or any wantlist hits. Trying to finish some sets. I just added a bunch of 2012-2014 inserts to my trade pages.

Found a few for you.
2002 Upper Deck Return of the Ace #RA10 Jon Lieber
2005 Upper Deck SP Legendary Cuts #2 Babe Ruth, #71 Rogers Hornsby

Did not see any of interest on your tradelists, however please look at my wantlists in my signature below and see if possibly you can help there.
Thanks, Al

Al,

Unfortunately I think you're right. Let me know if there is anything you can use as trade bait. If not I'd be willing to buy.

Thanks!

Don't really see any trade bait of interest, let me know what you think makes sense to buy. Thanks, Al

Al,

Unfortunately I think you're right. Let me know if there is anything you can use as trade bait. If not I'd be willing to buy.

Thanks!

bump - back to the top - tons of new '14 and '15 insert dupes added to my trade page. Looking for anything on my wantlists

Pretty sure I have this one. I'll try to locate it sometime this afternoon.
Rick

1996 Flair Powerline
#5 Mark McGwire

I have the following(should still have) from your want list. LMK if interested. Thanks, Rich

99 Pacific Prism 147
98 Pacific Online #755
00 Pacific Revolution #93
99 Pacific Omega Diamond Master #21
99 Pacific Private Stock #2
00 Pacific Private Stock #97