My Better Autos for Trade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I dont have any auto's of latin players available but i am looking to buy if you want to sell...this way you can buy what you want.

Interested in these ARod,Wright,Williams,Mauer,and Cano. Send me prices on each individually

In trade for the Cano auto, I have these:
2008 UD Pedro Alvarez USA Nat Team jsy/au #/275
2010 TC Ivan Nova auto
2012 BS Francisco Lindor auto
LMK

The newest Beckett Magazine has the Alvarez at $12, the Nova at $15, and the Lindor at $12. The Cano is $40. BVs are close enough for me if you want to do the trade. PLMK. Thank you.

I dont have any auto's of latin players available but i am looking to buy if you want to sell...this way you can buy what you want.

Interested in these ARod,Wright,Williams,Mauer,and Cano. Send me prices on each individually

I'll send you a pm sometime today. The Cano might be gone. Than you.

Luis

I'm interested in the Mauer & Schmidt if they are still available. Can you check my lists on my site (I'd might be willing to move PC stuff for either of them)?

I'm interested in the Mauer & Schmidt if they are still available. Can you check my lists on my site (I'd might be willing to move PC stuff for either of them)?

Hi:

I could use your Lindor auto. My Beckett Magazine has the Lindor at $40, the Schmidt at $30, and the Mauer at $150. Any suggestions? Thank you.

Luis

Luis,

Do you have anything of Ripken, Griffey, or the like available right now?

I have a fairly low-numbered Posada on-card auto I'm looking to move (though, the ink is a tad faded).

Luis,

Do you have anything of Ripken, Griffey, or the like available right now?

I have a fairly low-numbered Posada on-card auto I'm looking to move (though, the ink is a tad faded).

Hi Bob:
I'm sorry, but I don't have anything of Ripken or Griffey at this time. If I pick up something of those two I will let you know.

Luis

Last edited:
Hey, Luis. I looked through your Picasa and saw these I liked: Tyler Naquin Auto, Hershiser Auto and Nelson Rodriguez Auto. LMK if you see something you'd like for any of those.

Thanks,
Chris

Hey, Luis. I looked through your Picasa and saw these I liked: Tyler Naquin Auto, Hershiser Auto and Nelson Rodriguez Auto. LMK if you see something you'd like for any of those.

Thanks,
Chris

Hi Chris:
I can do the Naquin for your Richard Hidalgo auto. Hershiser books for $40 and didn't see anything I can use in that range. I'm sorry on the N.Rodriguez, but I have to figure out yet if he is from PR before I trade him. Do you happen to know if he is from PR or from the DR? Thanks.

Luis

Last edited: