My highest priority wants

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I have a spare Tim Wakefield 04 topps chrome refractor. I also have a good amount of Youkilis stuff from his early days in Boston. I posted my Wakefield needs list just a bit ago. I dont have all my stuff linked up yet. If you have anything I need I will trade heavily in your favor.
Ben

I have a spare Tim Wakefield 04 topps chrome refractor. I also have a good amount of Youkilis stuff from his early days in Boston. I posted my Wakefield needs list just a bit ago. I dont have all my stuff linked up yet. If you have anything I need I will trade heavily in your favor.
Ben

Hi Ben,

Thanks, and welcome to the Bench!

I'm pretty sure I don't have any hard-to-find Wakefield cards that are not part of my 2004/2007 collection. I took a look at your list and the only one I think I might have is a 2003 Topps Gold -- I'll take a look when I get home tonight. If not, is there anything else I might be able to offer you for the Tim Wakefield 04 topps chrome refractor? I'm all-set with Youkilis, thanks -- I, too, have a lot of his stuff.

Thanks,
Trevor

Ben

Hi Ben,

It turns out I don't have a 2003 Topps Gold Wakefield. I did find a 2003 Bowman Chrome Refractor Wakefield and a 2003 Bowman Chrome Xfractor Wakefield, if you're interested.

Thanks,
Trevor

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Latest posts and bumps

Members online