My Little Red Paper Clip trade thread!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
come on guys & gals, i'm not askin for much, another auto to keep this thing movin towards my goal :)

thanx,
paul

Have an 8x10 Auto of Simeon Rice modeling his clothing line (T3K). Not sure if it would be less, equal, or greater value than the Pafko. LMK either way.

Thanks, Tim

Text

nice, i loved rice when he was playin with illinois, they had a bad a** threesome working the middle back then.

appreciate the look and offer, but i probably couldn't do much with the rice. thanx tho,
paul

Intrested in NHL photo autos? Have getzlaf, Ryan, perry, koviu autos and a selanne puck logo with finissh flash inscription. Lmk if any intrest poss have other stuff have to dig through. R u taking cards too?

my objective is to trade for something just a little better, so i can trade that for something a little better, and so on, until i can trade for a jordan rookie card. sounds like fun, huh! lol

if the hockey guys are of comparible or a bit better than pafko, then i my be interested. i'm not big into hockey so i wouldn't know jack from squat, lol. i mean i know some of the stars, like crosby, ovechkin etc... so i may need some honesty and help if we try and work a deal :)

scans would be good too, lol

thanx,
paul

It sounds morbid and it may take some time (you seem to be stalled out anyway), but it is a reality of life and when Pafko dies (he is 91 after all) you should be able to flip that for something much better and the interest will be there for sure.

Let's hope that you can flip that soon AND that Pafko continues to enjoy life though!

i know what you're saying curtis. everything seems to happen for that person when they're gone, like santo. finally got in the hall, after he passed.

cdahlk - i do like that reevis auto, and the weaver patch is cool. i know you tried with those hockey autos and we didn't get something done.

give me a few minutes to mull this over, lol

thanx,
paul

trade talks have stalled, would like to open this up again.

very nice Pafko 8x10 auto for trade. another auto of equal or slightly higher value would do the trick.

thanx,
paul

Status
Not open for further replies.