My set Needs '95-'11..... Some easy ones..... Updated

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I can complete your 2002 American Pie set. I may have you make a three way trade, danielalba needs a $2.50 or so DeMarco Murray football card in exchange for a couple cards I want from him for a set.

Last edited:
have any of my set needs on my site.also could use a jeter or pujols insert.lmk
I don't have any of your needs and I usually keep all the Jeters and Pujols I pull.

I can complete your 2002 American Pie set. I may have you make a three way trade, danielalba needs a $2.50 or so DeMarco Murray football card in exchange for a couple cards I want from him for a set.

I don't have any Football cards?

I only build sets so it doesn't make sense for me to trade you if you can't get me to that goal. If it's worth a couple of bucks PayPal I'll ship them, but can't really see a way to get this done otherwise.

I only build sets so it doesn't make sense for me to trade you if you can't get me to that goal. If it's worth a couple of bucks PayPal I'll ship them, but can't really see a way to get this done otherwise.
I could mail you $2 cash for them.

john

i found these for you:

2004 Diamond Kings Sepia
164 Robin Yount $5
167 George Brett $10
172 Steve Carlton $2

i am still looking for 2001-2012 topps gold/black/copper/red serial #d parallels as well as hofer gus/autos.

plmk

thnx!

john

i found these for you:

2004 Diamond Kings Sepia
164 Robin Yount $5
167 George Brett $10
172 Steve Carlton $2

i am still looking for 2001-2012 topps gold/black/copper/red serial #d parallels as well as hofer gus/autos.

plmk

thnx!
Great!
I have a thick stack of Topps Golds from most years (most pictured in my Bucket).
Do you have a Gold wantlist?

Last edited:
trade proposal

i really like this card:

438 Jenkins Impressions Prime Pants GU /75 '05 Donruss Champions $12
2011 topps gold 174 oswalt $3
2011 topps gold 441 furcal $2

does the above work for you? if so, post and i will confirm! can mail today if you let me know right away!

plmk

thnx!

Great!
I have a thick stack of Topps Golds from most years (most pictured in my Bucket).
Do you have a Gold wantlist?