MY YARD SALE FINDS ~ Nice surprise!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

did you get any other Yankees base topps out of this deal if so I would love to work out somehting for them

Curtis ~ Let me talk to my son and see if he needs any of the games. It will be PS1 or PS2. Thank you

Sounds good. Lmk if he needs any. :)

Curtis

EDIT: Also, if you happened to get any Ben Revere, Danny Valencia, or Luke Hughes I'd be interested.

Last edited:
Curtis ~ He has interest in these PS2:

Call of Duty 2: Big Red One
WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2008
Starsky & Hutch

Let me know what you think we could do. I'm not entirely sure about those other players. I will double check and if I have any then I will just throw them in if we make a deal.

Curtis ~ He has interest in these PS2:

Call of Duty 2: Big Red One
WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2008
Starsky & Hutch

Let me know what you think we could do. I'm not entirely sure about those other players. I will double check and if I have any then I will just throw them in if we make a deal.

Here are conditions of the games..

Call of Duty 2: Big Red One (missing instruction booklet.. slight scratches and a couple smaller dings to case.. a little bit of tearing to the bottom of the paper on back.. minor scratches to disc)
WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2008 (instruction booklet has lots of bending.. scratches and indenting to case.. disc is nearly flawless)
Starsky & Hutch (missing instruction booklet.. slight scratches and a few dings to case.. minor scratches to disc)

All work great. Would you trade the Bonds for 2 of them? If you have any of the players I need or something for my set needs, I'd trade the other. Hughes cards go back to 04 but Revere and Valencia only go back a couple years but all three are rookies this year for the Twins. Plmk.

Curtis

Curtis ~
Give me until tomorrow to give your list a lookover and get back to you. I can only get online at work and all my cards are at home but I think I may be able to hit a few from your lists. Thank you
-Keith

Curtis ~ I dug & dug & couldn't find any of your set needs. I know I have some A&G around here somewhere but I'll be danged if I could find them. I went ahead and posted a trade

autohunter ~ I will have to dig and let you know.

rockies ~ Codes are used