Need 07 Sweet Spot Classics Memorabilia

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Still Looking.

I am down to a Hand Full! Here they Are,

B. Ruth Bat
C. Mathewson Pants
F. Robinson Pants San Francisco
J. Dimaggio Pants
L. Gehrig Pants
M. Ott Bat
R. Santo Bat or Jersey Will Take Either or Both

anyone?

B. Ruth Bat
C. Mathewson Pants
J. Dimaggio Pants
L. Gehrig Pants
M. Ott Bat

good luck w/ the set, this was one of my favorite sets to try to put together ... I had all w/ variations, aside from the Babe Ruth (that was my achilies heel)!! I saw one sold back in April for $350 - tough card to find ... back when the set came out there was a guy (I believe from North Jersey) who hoarded up a bunch of the higher/harder to find cards (the ruth, gehrig, mathewson , ott bat - so on) and would list them at absurd prices during free listing times ... anyhoots, best of luck! erik

Any Help would be Great!

B. Ruth Bat
C. Mathewson Pants
J. Dimaggio Pants
L. Gehrig Pants
M. Ott Bat

Thinking of Giving Up on Them!

B. Ruth Bat
C. Mathewson Pants
J. Dimaggio Pants
L. Gehrig Pants
M. Ott Bat

I have seen a few on ebay recently, mainly the Dimaggio, Gehrig and Santo. I am down to just the Frank Robinson SF pants card. I have never seen one of those but did find two different versions of the #FR. I have contacted UD but have yet to get a response. You can see them in my link: http://s215.photobucket.com/albums/cc215/Gehrig041927/PC/2007 Sweet Spot Classics Jersey/.

In addition to the one card I need for this I am down to three from the 2005 set as well: Musial, Reese and the coveted Stargell.

Best of luck,
Dewayne

I finally got a reply from UD reference the Frank Robinson cards. This is what their message said:

Hi Dewayne,

It looks as though there were two Frank Robinson cards that were produced that year. One was supposed labeled as though it was going to be a Giants card, but it looks as though it may have been changed to Indians. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Thank you,

Upper Deck Customer Care
UpperDeckStore.com
T 800.873.7332 F 760.929.3142
[email protected]
Upper Deck Co- 2251 Rutherford Rd. Carlsbad, CA 92008

That being said, there is no SF card, just the two Indians that I have - per UD. Hope that helps.
Dewayne