Need 1983 Donruss

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sorry, thought you were looking for one that had been unwrapped.

You may want to change your first sentence to wrapped and unopened.

Yeah I didn't think it would be so hard to find someone breaking up a factory set the would sell me an unwrapped pack.

Yeah I didn't think it would be so hard to find someone breaking up a factory set the would sell me an unwrapped pack.

Yeah, that is a tougher one. The item itself isn't scarce, but asking for someone to break up a factory set to complete another one is kind of a downhil event. Then THEY have a partial set that unless they get another wrapped deck, isn't a full factory set, and the only way for THEM to get one is for someone ELSE to break up a set. And IF you break up a set, you often open ALL the packs to see if there are any other gradable cards, and it becomes a 'what is a fair value for a brick of mostly commons' that makes your own set worth less by trading/selling it. You might be better off getting a new factory set and selling yours to recoup the costs either as a near factory set or as bricks and maybe benefit from someone else in the same boat