Need Help getting rid of my collection

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

murph3

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
All, I need to move on from collecting cards for personal reasons, does anyone know of a way to sell a whole collection, or of anyone who might purchase whole collections? I can break it down if need be, but was hoping they might know of someone who does this or can point me in the right direction. I will keep some of my personal items, but it needs to go, so any help would be greatly appreciated. If anyone is looking for a certain player or team I can possibly do that( I am keeping the Braves for now) but all other teams are going to be available. Please let me know if you are interested in anything, I am not looking to get rich doing this and will take offers, or give a price on things if someone is interested. I need to do this for my family so thanks for taking a look.
PS, I will respond to this as time allows and will also respond to PM's about this as well
Thanks to the Bench for helping me attain a lot of cool cards for my collection and hopefully I can find a home for some of them
Scott

PM sent
All, I need to move on from collecting cards for personal reasons, does anyone know of a way to sell a whole collection, or of anyone who might purchase whole collections? I can break it down if need be, but was hoping they might know of someone who does this or can point me in the right direction. I will keep some of my personal items, but it needs to go, so any help would be greatly appreciated. If anyone is looking for a certain player or team I can possibly do that( I am keeping the Braves for now) but all other teams are going to be available. Please let me know if you are interested in anything, I am not looking to get rich doing this and will take offers, or give a price on things if someone is interested. I need to do this for my family so thanks for taking a look.
PS, I will respond to this as time allows and will also respond to PM's about this as well
Thanks to the Bench for helping me attain a lot of cool cards for my collection and hopefully I can find a home for some of them
Scott