New card shop

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JAMIEnBRAD

Bench Warmer
My husband and I opened our 2nd card shop. This one is located in Bolivar, Ohio..if any of you are close you should stop by and check it out. Our hours at this time are a lil crazy due to my husband and 2 boys football schedules..but we are there when we can be.
Our address: 337 Canal st. Bolivar, Ohio
Right across the street from the Towpath Tavern.
M - Closed
T - 12 - 3 and 6 - 8
W - 12 - 3 and 6 - 8
Th - 12 - 3
F - 12 - 3 sometimes 6 - 8
Sat - 6 - 8 sometimes later
Sun - 12 - 6

Please follow us on Facebook and always check for the times. This will all change again after football is over.
Midwest Card Warehouse Facebook page.
Look forward to seeing some of you..😊

Not sure when I will be able to stop by but I will stop by for sure. Are you guys going to do another show in Malvern?

Not sure when I will be able to stop by but I will stop by for sure. Are you guys going to do another show in Malvern?
They were set up to have a card show the 23rd of this month in Malvern....but due to the lack of table they had signed up I do believe they cancelled it. At the Bolivar shop we are trying to get one together for sometime in October. I'll try to keep ya informed.