New & Improved ULTIMATE METS WANTLIST 1962-2012

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mike - I've located 1999 Pacific Invincible - #94 Bonilla...still looking for one or two more. Unfortunately it is time consuming as I have a lot of Mets but they are all over the place by year, player and sets.

Mike - I found another one - 2005 Bazooka #166 Cliff Floyd so 6 total right now that I've set aside.
I'm salivating Ron!!!!
I did a little digging myself. Can you use these pre2008 Mantles/Mays?
2008 A&G #7 Mantle
2006-08 Mantle HR history:
1955 DESIGN Topps Mantle Home Run History #510 511 512 513 515 526 532
1956 DESIGN Topps #MM59 MM63
1955 DESIGN Topps #MMS 47 51 55

2007 Topps Mickey Mantle Story #MMS29 Mickey Mantle
2007 Topps 52 #7 Mickey Mantle
2007 Turkey Red- 34mantle, 117 mantle, 167mantle
2006 Turkey Red- 586 Mantle
2002 Topps 206 #295 Willie Mays RET

Thanks again for the help....Mike

The 2006 Turkey Red- 586 Mantle would be great if I have enough for you. I do have a couple of the 2002 Topps 206 #295 Willie Mays RET and I really like them. I may have one or two more and then I will send these out to you. At least I can get you under 480?
Also this effort to find my Mets cards has convinced me to organize ALL of my Mets into team sets by years so in time I may locate a few more for you. If not I will take your list to shows and shops and see what I can pick up to help you. If there are any Mike Piazza cards in your list send me a seperate list because I probably have at least one of it.

Last edited:
The 2006 Turkey Red- 586 Mantle would be great if I have enough for you. I do have a couple of the 2002 Topps 206 #295 Willie Mays RET and I really like them. I may have one or two more and then I will send these out to you. At least I can get you under 480?
Also this effort to find my Mets cards has convinced me to organize ALL of my Mets into team sets by years so in time I may locate a few more for you. If not I will take your list to shows and shops and see what I can pick up to help you. If there are any Mike Piazza cards in your list send me a seperate list because I probably have at least one of it.

Ron, Consider any extra on the Mantle a "reward" for doing all this leg work. I'd be happy to send an extra or 2. Just LMK which ones you can use. I still need to go through MY stuff and make sure I still have them. As for Piazza cards, I know I can use some. The base cards would be listed on my wantlist but I'll have to go through and look each number up. I don't have a list for inserts of his, just which ones I have. I don't know of any way to find out which Piazza inserts are available without having ALL the Piazza cards come up. I use Beckett for my checklist research and even there not all the cards have the team name associated with them so I am sure my Mets list has some holes in it. Thanks again. LMK when your done and we can post a trade. Mike