New Stuff FT! MORE ADDED 11/19

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

How about these.

base minis #93,181 ($1, $3)
Horses Mini: 5 ($4)

Also let me know if you need any of the following.

2013 Ginter A&G back mini #83 Ted Williams
2014 Ginter black border mini #9 Koji Uehara
2014 Ginter mini #66 Roger Clemens
2014 Ginter mini #158 Carlton Fisk

Thanks
Dan
Dan, unfortunately I have all those.

As for the trade you proposes, sounds good to me. I will post it up thanks

Sorry, don't need any of those. Let me know if you find anything else. Thanks

Dan, I added BV above. I can use all the base minis you listed, which add up to $9. Not sure what you priorities are from the ones you needed, but if you want to put something together that gets us close, that would work. Let me know. Thanks

Not too interested in selling, do you have any other Sox Stuff? The Mattingly patch BV is $30.

Mike, can definitely use some of those. I've added BV above for some of them. Are the gold minis not listed in Beckett? Can't seem to find them. Those would be my priority for trading if you have an idea of what BV you place on them. The Optic stuff isn't listed yet either (prizm equals holofoil I guess), but I made a guess based on sold listings.

Also, are you doing Topps Chrome? I opened a little and can check for Mets. Thanks
I am currently on a 7 day work stretch of 12s if somebody comes along before I get back to you please don't wait on me thank you

Mike, can definitely use some of those. I've added BV above for some of them. Are the gold minis not listed in Beckett? Can't seem to find them. Those would be my priority for trading if you have an idea of what BV you place on them. The Optic stuff isn't listed yet either (prizm equals holofoil I guess), but I made a guess based on sold listings.

Also, are you doing Topps Chrome? I opened a little and can check for Mets. Thanks

In 2012, the Ginter Gold mini's were the same price as the A&G Ad Back Ginters. We can do that. My Chrome needs are in my wantlist below, in my sig. LMK...Thanks

Can you use these cards?? Can you use any Topps Golds?? Butch

2013 Topps Archives Gold #120 Ted Williams 001/199 $12.00

2015 Topps Tribute Relics Orange #TRRUC Rusney Castillo 25/75 n/a

Last edited:
In 2012, the Ginter Gold mini's were the same price as the A&G Ad Back Ginters. We can do that. My Chrome needs are in my wantlist below, in my sig. LMK...Thanks

Checked my TC and looks like your have everything I've got for Mets. So as for everything else, how does this sound:

You get:
17 Donruss Optic Diamond Kings Prizm Noah Syndergaard (No BV yet. I'd guess $2?)
17 Topps Opening Day Toys R Us Purple Border Jacob DeGrom (BV $6)
Total BV $8

I get:
Base Minis:
154 Ortiz ($1.50)

A&G Back Minis:
107 Martinez ($1.50)

Gold Border Minis
72 Pedroia ($2)
340 Ramirez ($2.50)

Total BV: $7.50

Checked my TC and looks like your have everything I've got for Mets. So as for everything else, how does this sound:

You get:
17 Donruss Optic Diamond Kings Prizm Noah Syndergaard (No BV yet. I'd guess $2?)
17 Topps Opening Day Toys R Us Purple Border Jacob DeGrom (BV $6)
Total BV $8

I get:
Base Minis:
154 Ortiz ($1.50)

A&G Back Minis:
107 Martinez ($1.50)

Gold Border Minis
72 Pedroia ($2)
340 Ramirez ($2.50)

Total BV: $7.50

Seems I made a typo. My 107 Martinez is actually a reg back, not an A&G back. Can I get you something else?

17 Topps Chrome Pink Refractor 50 Corey Seager
17 Donruss Optic Diamond Kings Prizm Corey Seager

Ginter base #1 Bryant, #10 Trout (if you have them)

Anything on my tradelist I could send you for these?

17 Topps Chrome Pink Refractor 50 Corey Seager
17 Donruss Optic Diamond Kings Prizm Corey Seager

Ginter base #1 Bryant, #10 Trout (if you have them)

Anything on my tradelist I could send you for these?

The only thing I saw was one A&G Foil card. Let me look through again