New Supplies Site

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sleeves

Hi Ron
Well i have some bad news, my supplier decided not to carry the sleeves after all, he didint give me a reason so i guess im not much help on that item at this time.
If theres anything else i can help you please dont hesitate to contact me
Colin

Hello,

I was wondering if PayPal is the only form of payment you accept? Your prices beat anything in my area, so I would like to get some stuff from you. Would it be possible to pay via money order? I wouldn't mind the extra wait involved. LMK.

Tim

supplies payments

Hi Tim
No i will take any form of payment that is convienient for you, cash check money order or paypal.
Let me know what items your looking for any i can work up the shiping and get back to you.
Thanks Colin

I'm looking to buy a case (100) of the regular 9 card pages and one pack of regular top loaders. LMK the price including shipping to zip code 41240 in eastern ky.

Thanks,
Tim

supplies quote

Hi Tim
Ok I can ship both of those items to for a total of $15.00
LMK If you want to do it.
I can give you my address
Colin

Colin,

Yes, that sounds fair. I have to wait until payday but I will definitely purchase these supplies from you. PM me your address so I'll have it when I get my M.O.

Thanks!

Tim

next order going in this week

Hi Gang
Just wanted let everyone know that i will be placing another supplies order when i return from california.
So if you have anything your looking for, LMK and I can try and pick it up on this order.
new items im planning on getting in are.

Card savers 1 for grading submission.
graded card team bags.
Rookie TopLoaders
Magazine Bags
And a few Ultra Pro products to go along with the cardboard gold products i currently have in stock.

Hope to hear from more of you for orders soon
Thanks
NW card supplies
Colin

More new items

Hello again group
I just wanted to let you know that i have moire new items in stock.
5000 ct show box thast will hold toploaders
magic and YUGhIO sleeves
5x7 toploaders
rookie toploaders
red topoaders
blue toploaders
3x5 toploaders
football and basketball cubes
Deluxe Acrylic display cases

Check out my site or catch me in teh chat room if you have any questions.
http://www.geocities.com/nwcardsupplies

Thanks Colin

Toploader Binders In stock now

Hi group
Ok the Binders and pages that hold cards in toploaders are now in stock.
The binders are avaliable in black or blue.
Each binder comes with 30 6 pocket pages.
Additional pages will soon be avaliable.

The cost of these binders and pages is $18.00 each.

LMK if any of you are intersted,
Thanks Colin
nwcardsupplies

NEW MEMBERS

Hello New Members,
Im here for all your supply needs, if you have any questions dont be afriad to ask, or catch me in the chat room as nwcardsupplies.

Lets see the new members use those 10% off coupons for their first order of supplies, You wont be dissapointed.

Thanks Colin
nwcardsupplies

Cant Find that item at your local shop?
Let me know what it is your looking for and I will see if i can find it.
Thanks
Colin
nwcardsupplies

So far only 1 new member has taken advantage of the 10% discount coupon, for supplies.
Just a reminder they are only good for 30 days, form the date issued.
LMK if i can help with anything you need
Colin
nwcardsupplies

bench ID murcerfan

new inventory coming in this week, if you need anything to do with supplies, LMK and I will see if i can help you out
Thanks Colin
nwcardsupplies

Heres an update:

I have secured my account with beckett publications,
I now carry the beckett monthly magazines but more importantly i can order our members the Large annuals, price guides, checklists etc and charge less then cover price.
Check out my site for the latest Beckett guides and prices.
Thanks for all the support this great group has shown us
Colin
nwcardsupplies

Any members that need supplies should check out our site before ordering from any of the other Online sites and compare prices and shipping
Colin
nwcardsupplies

New Members

If you havent checked out our site for your supplies needs yet, you might be paying to much
Let me know if we can help you with anything you need.
Colin
nwcardsupplies