New Supplies Site

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ummm no they are not the same price the econosafe are $0.50 ea the new and improved are $0.75 and the ultra pro regular are $0.75 here is a cut and paste from our site

ECONOSAFE
view 1 Screw Regular Card Screwdowns Item #1SD
$0.50 Each
$23.00 per box of 50
PROMOLD
view Improved 1 Screw Regular Card Screwdowns Item #PC5-II
$0.75 Each
$30.00 per box of 50

u have great prices, i wont go anywhere else for my supplies. i am danny suponski. i have stuff on the way. prob get here tommorrow or tues

murcerfan said:
on the promold thick snaps,
whats the item number on the wrapper should be a PC3 or pc20?

we are still doing the soft sleeves on sale till next month where we will be doing 1 screw holders.

lmk which ones you have and i can give you the box price.
Don't know the item number, I've use them aand put cards in all of them already. I htink the ones I bought were three bucks a piece. I am wondering if you can do continous reordering so that every month I would be sent a preset amoutn of certain supplies and it would automatically be charged to my credit card so that I am always in stock with supplies.

thanks danny, we try hard to keep our prices competitive and offer personalized service.
look forward to hearing from you in the future when you need more items,
colin

hi packbypack
i looked up your invoice, i think your talking about the 180pt super thick promold holders for the sweetspot cards?

i have plenty of those in stock and we try to maintain a good supply of those since they are very popular,

i will have to check and see if there is a way to send you a paypal payment request every month. other wize i can see if i can work out a reminder notice on my calendar to send you a payment request.

how many would you be looking for each month?
what day of the month would you want the payment request sent?
a box has 12 holders and there is a savings buying them by the box,
$3.00 each or $30 a box of 12

let me know what you would like to do
colin

Murcerfan-

I've been shopping around for some supplies lately and would appreciate a quote from you (total dlvd.) for the following items. That is if you can give quotes? If not then please disregard my babbling :)

Ultra Pro vintage card sleeves: Stock number from Ultra Pro website is 81537. They meausre 2 3/4" x 3 15/16" and come in packs of 50 I believe. Ideal for the 89 Bowmans and 55 Topps. Could use 200 of these.

Ultra Pro Graded card sleeves: The resealable kind that protect graded cards from being scratched. I don't know the dimesions are pack sizes, but I could use 200 of these as well.

Ultra Pro Top-Loaders: I need the ones that practically everybody on here uses to ship cards in. They measure 3" x 4" and come in packs of 25 (and 100 I think). Also, I need 2 different styles of these and am not sure where people get them but I have seen them. The standard style is used for practically every base card there is, but I also need ones that have a wider opening to slide GU Jersey, GU Bat, and other thicker cards in to (does that make sense?). Anyways, I could use 500 standard and 200 of the thicker ones.

LMK what you can do. Thanks.

Brent

hey colin. i am goin to need to get some graded card team bags, and some graded card pages, please e-mail me so we can talk about the price and such thanks

hey i would use them for discount of supplies i will need. i am goin to have to buy a box of pages again, used mine up, got 20 somthin left

ok email or PM me the items and quanities your looking for
we can work out the order, im leaving for a weekend show in oregon so i might not reply till monday or so
colin

murcerfan said:
hi packbypack
i looked up your invoice, i think your talking about the 180pt super thick promold holders for the sweetspot cards?

i have plenty of those in stock and we try to maintain a good supply of those since they are very popular,

i will have to check and see if there is a way to send you a paypal payment request every month. other wize i can see if i can work out a reminder notice on my calendar to send you a payment request.

how many would you be looking for each month?
what day of the month would you want the payment request sent?
a box has 12 holders and there is a savings buying them by the box,
$3.00 each or $30 a box of 12

let me know what you would like to do
colin
Okay foudn the thread again. I think Im going to wait till I need a box of those to buy one but I would like to get premium sleeves and toploaders and team bags monthyl. Like 1 pack of team bags and 1 pack fof graded card sleevesw and 2 things of premium sleeves and 1 thing of medium thickenss toploaders (ones that will fit thin gu but not have them slide out.

hi pete
i will send you a PM with the total, postage rates did go up so i will check the weight and get back to you tonight