Nolan Ryan auto

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I have a Cal Ripken Jr. auto from 2005 Biography i believe. Not sure if that is correct or not though. I believe it what i was told when i traded for it.

Thanks,
Dennis

Very interested. Lets see what we can possibly work out.
Rick

I have a Cal Ripken Jr. auto from 2005 Biography i believe. Not sure if that is correct or not though. I believe it what i was told when i traded for it.

Thanks,
Dennis

Let me get it out of the box and i can give you more detailed specs on it. No idea of what it books though.

Thanks,
Dennis

Rick

I have looked at it. It is from 2005 and says Biography. Has Donruss and Playoff emblem's on the back. Not sure where to find it though.

Thanks,
Dennis

I believe there are a couple listed on ebay right now. One for $89 and one for $99

Rick

I have looked at it. It is from 2005 and says Biography. Has Donruss and Playoff emblem's on the back. Not sure where to find it though.

Thanks,
Dennis

Rick

I seen them on there and that is what i have. #54 homer of his career. Still can't find it in my paper beckett though.

Thanks,
Dennis

I dont recall seeing anything listed in the magazine recently. I can try to dig up a couple of older issues and see if I can locate anything. It might be easiest to put a post here where it asks for bv help.
Rick