Npn is anybody getting any or dont they do them anymore?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jordanrulz

MVP
5.00 star(s)
just wondering if anybody is having any luck with npns.havent seen any posted in a long time and ive sent in some request and have not had any luck.

I did them a lot in the past and was very successfull.
But, the last 5 years or so have been so bad that I don't even bother trying anymore.

Have not done any for the past 2 years. Not worth the postage anymore. And Upper Deck online is ok but for the ones
I have done I have not received any for that period.

I did one about 8 months ago. Got it a week ago.

That's another reason why I stopped about 5 years ago. It got to the point that even when you got one, you were too embarressed to say what it was. Not worth the postage was the correct post as indicated above.

Im with you. Ive sent in quite a few over the years and have received two base cards. No luck in the last year though. I, like you, have sent in for all the 2011 and 2012 cards that I could but havnt received anything to date. Good luck. Dave

I think they got wind that people weren't actually buying the packs that you can go on some websites and get all the information you needed to send in without spending any money...also people were mailing in several NPN from the same product were it clearly states 1 per household...so Topps now makes nearly impossible to get anything personally they should just do away with the program.