One pack of Pristine 2022!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

You did very well for your one pack!

I hope when I break the packs for the bench group break we can get some good stuff too!

refractor was Harmon Killebrew Twins. Pristine Borders United States Shane Bieber Guradians. Base cards: Johnny Bench Reds, Bryan Reynolds Pirates, Colton Welker Rockies, Joey Votto Reds, Derek Jeter Yankees and Francisco Lindor Mets. All of theses are up for trade. Best regards, David

Cost $69.00.....encased auto of Josiah Gray Nationals....and a replic auto of Andy Pettitte Yankees serial 34/50!...Best regards, David

I've been watching a lot of break videos on YouTube (I always watch PackMan and Jabs) so I've seen a lot of packs get ripped and you did well to get two autographs, especially the /50 Pettite.

Any chance you pulled any Kansa City Royals?

Hi David,
Interested in the base Jeter, what can I send your way?
Thanks, Al
I'll include it with the next gold mailing. Best regards, David
I've been watching a lot of break videos on YouTube (I always watch PackMan and Jabs) so I've seen a lot of packs get ripped and you did well to get two autographs, especially the /50 Pettite.

Any chance you pulled any Kansa City Royals?
Sorry..no Royals in the pack of pristine. Best regards, David