Open two packs of Bowman sterling.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hi David:
I could use the Javier Baez auto if it is still available. Please feel free to see if you need anything from my bucket and/or my USER PAGES. I know that I have these two Twin Prospects

2010 Bowman Platinum #PP28 MIGUEL SANO Refractor #’ed 223/999
2011 Bowman Chrome Prospects Green X-Fractor MANUEL SOLIMAN #BCP199

Thanks and Happy 2012 to you and your family,

Luis

David -
My www is up to date and would be glad to trade from it. LMK if anything catches your eye.

Thanks again!
Sorry....did not see anything of interest. Best regards, David

Can use the Mesoraco and Sonny Gray.. What're you looking for? My tradelist is vastly out of date

Chris
Hi Chris! The Gray is gone. Mesoraco black ref is available. Best regards, David

Hi David:
I could use the Javier Baez auto if it is still available. Please feel free to see if you need anything from my bucket and/or my USER PAGES. I know that I have these two Twin Prospects

2010 Bowman Platinum #PP28 MIGUEL SANO Refractor #’ed 223/999
2011 Bowman Chrome Prospects Green X-Fractor MANUEL SOLIMAN #BCP199

Thanks and Happy 2012 to you and your family,

Luis

David: looks like we posted at the same time and you may have missed my Post (#23)
Hi Luis! I could do the trade for the two twin cards listed. Posting trading...please confirm it. Best regards, David