Paypal for Frank Thomas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Need a 2005 Bazooka Moments jsy, or a 2001 SP GAme Bat Milestone Edition Piece of the Action gu bat?

Steve.....

Never heard back from you on the Lebron rookie....was waiting before I listed some of my tougher Thomas cards...plmk and thanks.

Need a 2005 Bazooka Moments jsy, or a 2001 SP GAme Bat Milestone Edition Piece of the Action gu bat?
Believe I have them both...

$8 for the refractor.
I will pass thank you for the offer...

Steve.....

Never heard back from you on the Lebron rookie....was waiting before I listed some of my tougher Thomas cards...plmk and thanks.
I'll pass on the Lebron, Let me know what Thomas cards you have....

Steve

Steve,

Can you use this Frank Thomas?

Frank Thomas 1992 Donruss Elite #18 (serial # 8007/10,000)...book value $40.00

PLMK...Thanks!
Mike

Frank Thomas...
1994/95 GTS UpperDeck card, only 2500 made and still sealed in bag.
1996 Pinnacle Aficianado "Magic Numbers" woodcard is the SAMPLE version
also the 1987 USA card does have a issue along the left border as you can see in the scan. Any question on any of these cards, please PM

frank.jpg

THOMASPHONECARD.jpg

thomas1.jpg

thomas2.jpg

Frank Thomas

I have the following Thomas cards. 95 Zenithe All Star Salute #17, 98 Flair Showcase Sec. 2 Row 0 Seat 3, 95 Bowman Bests #9 Refractor, 95 Leaf Heading for the Hall #1 ser. #3232/5000, 97 Metal Universe Titanium #10, 97 Flair Showcase Diamond Cuts #17, 96 Leaf Greatest Hits #3 ser. #1535/5000 & #8 ser. #0618/5000. Lmk if interested in any of these.

bdink25: cool piece. Unfortunately, I just don't have the room for something like that

bradybunch46: I have all those, thank you for the offer.

Steve

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Latest posts and bumps

Members online