Penny Sale - Mostly 80's and 90's Tons of Stuff FS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

waterboy12386

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
I have about 4 monster boxes of stuff from the 80's and 90's with some 00's for sale at 1 penny each. The only year not available is 87' Topps. I'm really just looking to get rid of a lot of stuff that's just taking up space before throwing them away in storage. I can put together team lots if you want a specific team, but please no player requests. These cards have all been organized into teams. Any star players or big name guys I have separate. The only big name guys I can include are hall of fame base.

Shipping depends on how many cards you want. I have no problem with packing a flat box to make shipping easier so please let me know if you would prefer that route. In the mean time, please feel free to let me know what team or teams you'd like.

Thanks,
Kenny

how many Yankees do you have

A ton :). I actually buy up cheap Yankees lots anyway for TTM use so I do have plenty. I'll pull a bunch, put them in team bags and put a bunch into a small flat rate box if you'd like and let you know how many I was able to fit. I believe the shipping for those are $5.35. LMK, thanks.

-Kenny

how many Yankees do you have

I pulled 215 cards trying to avoid duplicates. There may be a couple of duplicates in there so figure no more then 220. I don't have any bubble mailers big enough for that but could ship them in one of those small flat rate boxes which is $5.35 shipping. Total would be $7.50 dlvd ($8 paypal), I'm charging for only 215 cards. LMK if that works, thanks much.

-Kenny