Peyton Manning c/o Peyback Foundation Are Real Regardless of PSA and JSA Results

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sportsautograph

Bench Warmer
i dont know what PSA is doing, I've heard others say they sent them in and were declined, but if you just look at them and use your own judgement, they look spot on to me. There must be some political BS going on with the authentication of these...just like Jordan, they will hardly ever certify a Jordan as authentic unless it's already UD certified. I had one i sent in that I watched Jordan sign myself when I met him in Hilton Head SC and it came back as a "questionable" with a certificate good for another grading. After that I sort of lost faith in PSA...but, then again I'd rather them decline 10 good ones instead of certify one fake....know what i mean?

I'd take that COA and your card to an on site authentication by PSA and see what they tell you. (I honestly just want to hear how they squirm after you tell them the entire story :p)

That's awesome for you!!

I can't stand PSA ever since I sent in about 10 cards back in the early 90's (including my Jeter SP Foil Rookie that someone here in my hometown offered me $400 for)....I get it back, and I know they had to switch it....The one I had was nearly perfect...I declined my friend's offer because it was so good I couldn't wait for the grade....long story short, I got it back with an 8 grade..geesh...and some of my Griffey rookies got low grades as well, and they were Mint to me when I sent them in....I was so blown away.

Glad you got the email and what a nice gesture by Peyton and Co....
Diane

while I can understand you emailing them but at the same time if to many people email them about this it could be the very thing that makes him stop signing as well. PSA rarely will say that auto's are good of big names. Heck Pujols does a clinic every year and they barely will authenticate stuff he signs from this. They don't wanna chance putting their approval on guys that are higher end just because if its proved to be fake then a big deal will be made of it. Especially when they are signing a lot or TTM