Phillies and Twins fans: Ben Revere items FS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

autographhunter

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I'm a huge Revere fan, but now that he's no longer a Twin, I'll be downsizing the mini-collection I began. Great prices, likely the cheapest you'll find. Concealed cash only.

Here's everything I have with prices:
16x20 The Catch -$25 (Fan HQ IP signing)
8x10 The Catch -$7 (IP at Target Field) GONE
8x10 (sliding) -$7 (IP at local signing)-GONE
2009 Tristar (black) -$4
2011 Topps Chrome RC (blue) -$4
2011 Topps Bowman Chrome RC (blue) -$4 GONE
2011 Allen & Ginter's RC (slight smudge) -$4-GONE
2011 Allen & Ginter's RC (slight smudge) -$4
2009 Tristar (blue) -$4 (have 2)
SSROMLB (blue pen) -$30 (full sig + uniform number instead of just "B R")-GONE

Open to offers on multiple purchases. I will sell the certs for the right offer as well, pm or post. Prices don't include shipping. Pics in my bucket, thanks

Last edited:
Let me know if you can wait until the 27th. Will send in bubble with dc. (I only really can send on Thursday so won't be able to mail until next week and really don't mail during the busiest shipping week.) If good I will post the one with the bubble mailer.

Let me know if you can wait until the 27th. Will send in bubble with dc. (I only really can send on Thursday so won't be able to mail until next week and really don't mail during the busiest shipping week.) If good I will post the one with the bubble mailer.

Sure, I can wait until then. I will mark those as pending and save them for you. If you'd like to post, I will confirm the deal and will wait for you to ship. Thanks