please close thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Don't really know how rare but interested in any of these?

1993 Pinnacle Slugfest #12 Ruben Sierra (Corner Issues)
1995 Donruss Rated Rookie #486 Yanil Benitez (Gold Press Proof)
1997 Upper deck 10th Anniversary Preview #31 of 60 Carlos Baerga
1998 Fleer Ultra #116 G Gold Medallion Carlos Baerga
1998 Fleer Ultra #102 G Gold Medallion Jose Valentin
1998 Upper Deck 10th Anniversary Team #X23 Sandy Alomar Jr.
2011 Topps Lineage #76 Roberto Alomar (Refractor)

Don't really know how rare but interested in any of these?

1993 Pinnacle Slugfest #12 Ruben Sierra (Corner Issues)
1995 Donruss Rated Rookie #486 Yanil Benitez (Gold Press Proof)
1997 Upper deck 10th Anniversary Preview #31 of 60 Carlos Baerga
1998 Fleer Ultra #116 G Gold Medallion Carlos Baerga
1998 Fleer Ultra #102 G Gold Medallion Jose Valentin
1998 Upper Deck 10th Anniversary Team #X23 Sandy Alomar Jr.
2011 Topps Lineage #76 Roberto Alomar (Refractor)

Thanks for the list. The only one I need is the Roberto Alomar Refractor.

Luis

Don't know if I'm calling this card the right thing #76 Roberto Alomar Diamond Anniversary Refractor (silver sparkle)
Found a few other Alomars:
1992 Score TheIdols #586 Sandy Alomar/Roberto Alomar
1994 Collectors choice Up Close & Personal #631 Roberto Alomar
1994 Sportflic Starflics #177 Roberto Alomar
1994 Ultra Hitting Machine #1 of 10 Roberto Alomar
1996 PACIFIC PRISMS SILVER #P-23 ROBERTO ALOMAR
1996 Pinnacle Aficionado Global Reach #160 Roberto Alomar
1998Upper Deck 10th Anniversary Team #X3 Roberto Alomar

Don't know if I'm calling this card the right thing #76 Roberto Alomar Diamond Anniversary Refractor (silver sparkle)
Found a few other Alomars:
1992 Score TheIdols #586 Sandy Alomar/Roberto Alomar
1994 Collectors choice Up Close & Personal #631 Roberto Alomar
1994 Sportflic Starflics #177 Roberto Alomar
1994 Ultra Hitting Machine #1 of 10 Roberto Alomar
1996 PACIFIC PRISMS SILVER #P-23 ROBERTO ALOMAR
1996 Pinnacle Aficionado Global Reach #160 Roberto Alomar
1998Upper Deck 10th Anniversary Team #X3 Roberto Alomar

I'm pretty sure those sparkle cards from 2011 Topps Lineage are called refractors........, I'm sorry but don't need any of those from the second list.

Luis

I like the arod check my bucket mmm was Carlos beltrain apart of the Puerto Rico team got an topps chrome black of him

CZ:

Thanks for the offer. I can use the Beltran. Is it a Black Refractor? Is it serially numbered?
The A-Rod is #'ed/15. There is no BV for it. There are two completed sales on EBay of the same card for $29 and $28. I would need more than the Beltran for it. PLMK what is off-limits in your bucket for the A-Rod.

Luis

Hey Luis yes it's black n numberd to 100, just my longoria pc is not for trade let me know what u like n we'll work something out

I don't like trading by sell value, but I have no other way to go with the A-Rod #'ed/15. Please see if you could do the Casilla A&G Auto, the G.Amaya Bowman Chrome Auto, and the Beltran Refractor for the A-Rod. I searched on EBay and each one of those sell for less than $5. Hope it works for you, but plmk either way. Thanks,

Luis

I don't like trading by sell value, but I have no other way to go with the A-Rod #'ed/15. Please see if you could do the Casilla A&G Auto, the G.Amaya Bowman Chrome Auto, and the Beltran Refractor for the A-Rod. I searched on EBay and each one of those sell for less than $5. Hope it works for you, but plmk either way. Thanks,

Luis

Hey luis I'll be willing to trade those three for the arod, if u like please post it up thanks!

Hey Luis. I can use the Wacha, Bogaerts, and maybe the Profar. Do you have any interest or need for any Juan Gonzalez inserts? I have handful I can list for you if your interested. If not, I'm sure I have several other cards of Puerto Rican players.

Thanks,
Brad

Hey Luis. I can use the Wacha, Bogaerts, and maybe the Profar. Do you have any interest or need for any Juan Gonzalez inserts? I have handful I can list for you if your interested. If not, I'm sure I have several other cards of Puerto Rican players.

Thanks,
Brad

Hi Brad:
Trying to trim down my collection and only want to do #'ed cards or refractors. Will trade in your favor for AU or GU.

Luis