Please consider "liking" my FB autographs page

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I see you nabbed Bernhardt. Nice. Is it a card? I finally completed my Bernhardt M's run (77, 78 & 79T) with a guy who specializes in Dominican autos.

I was extremely jealous of your Jose Baez 8x10 until this same seller sold me the 78T Baez card too.

Now if I could ever land those 78T Carlos Lopez, Skip Jutze and Enrique Romo cards, I would be ecstatic! I still need the 2 Rookie Prospect cards too, Kevin Pasley & Steve Burke.

I see you nabbed Bernhardt. Nice. Is it a card? I finally completed my Bernhardt M's run (77, 78 & 79T) with a guy who specializes in Dominican autos.

I was extremely jealous of your Jose Baez 8x10 until this same seller sold me the 78T Baez card too.

Now if I could ever land those 78T Carlos Lopez, Skip Jutze and Enrique Romo cards, I would be ecstatic! I still need the 2 Rookie Prospect cards too, Kevin Pasley & Steve Burke.

It's just an Index card but a good clean dark sig.

Bummer, but still a nice add. I got him on a 3x5 too and a piece of what looks like Mariners letter head, attached to a 3x5. Funny that a guy with about 115 career hits would be so exciting to add!

I really love those early M's cards though. It is probably just a connection back to my youth though, as most of those players weren't anything to shout about. Carlos Lopez is apparently VERY DIFFICULT to obtain a signature from, as with a number of those foreign born players who return to their native countries. He has 3-4 cards, but his 78T just stands out in my memory. He is a Mariner on his 77T, but it's a 4 player prospect card and not as cool.

Jealousy!!!!

http://www.baseball-almanac.com/players/player.php?p=lopezca01

Jutze is also apparently not easy. I have seen a few autos, but not muh on cards and not his M's card yet. I think I grabbed him on a 74 Topps, just to have something.

Romo is just pricey. I have seen several selling, but for more than I want to pay. I have his 79T card and his 80T, but the 78T eludes me at a decent price.