Please delete!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yes the dual auto is still available...you can either add $0.50 for PWE or $2.00 for bubble mailer delivery. Go ahead and post whatever works for you and I can confirm.

I'll take the Dee Gordon and Garrett Gould autos. Post it up and I'll confirm and send paypal. I assume that would be something like $7 dlvd.

jeff

I can't believe that I missed this post. Can you please let me know which cards are still available? I'll take whatever is left.

Thanks for the post. The prices for the cards you listed are below. And I would add $2.50 to deliver in a bubble mailer. PLMK.

X-Fractor Dual Relic Cards:
XDR-BB Brandon Belt Dual Jerseys (s/n 32/199)...$5.00

Autographs:
15 Dee Gordon Autograph...$3.00
18 Alex White Autograph...$2.00
BSP-CCR C.J. Cron Autograph...$3.75
BSP-BM Brandon Martin Autograph...$2.00
BSP-SM Starling Marte Autograph...$3.75

Refractor Autographs:
BSP-CS Cory Spangenberg Autograph (s/n 60/199)...$3.75

Griffmax...the Belt, White and Martin are still available...I can do $11.50 for all 3 dlvd in a bubble mailer. Go ahead and post if you want and I will confirm.

Jpb81...the Belt is pending...I can do $2.00 for the Shelby miller plus $0.50 to mail in a pwe. I will let you know if the Belt becomes available.

The Hellickson is still available...it will either be $5 for the Hellickson and miller dlvd in PWE or $6.50 for the cards dlvd in a bubble mailer...your choice. Go ahead and post and I will confirm. Thanks!