Please delete

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hey, can't tell by the pics how "Scratched & Dented" they are, they look pretty good. I'll take a chance on lot's 4 & 8.
Post up sale and I'll send monies.
tks
Jerry

Jerry - I think you'll be pleasantly surprised at the overall condition of the lots. To be honest, I make a lot of these. Most just don't ever make it to the board. Redbird4 and WizardOfOz1982 (Karl and Ryan) usually buy them "behind the scenes".

The scans are actually much bigger when I post them. I assume The Bench makes the scans smaller. If you copy and paste the links in the Trade Manager, it will take you to the original scans.

The deal has been posted. I appreciate it as always!

Thanks
Craig

Man, I would be all over some of these lots, I’m just not sure what I would do with all the football and basketball….I’d probably just throw them away.

Any way you could sell just the baseball of some of these lots?

Dashcol - Sorry. Not looking to break these up. Mixing in the Basketball and Football is how I get rid of them myself! You could aways trade them?

I appreciate your time!

Thanks
Craig

Dashcol - Sorry. Not looking to break these up. Mixing in the Basketball and Football is how I get rid of them myself! You could aways trade them?

I appreciate your time!

Thanks
Craig
Ok thanks. I will think about it. Maybe I could find something to do with them.

Jerry - I think you'll be pleasantly surprised at the overall condition of the lots. To be honest, I make a lot of these. Most just don't ever make it to the board. Redbird4 and WizardOfOz1982 (Karl and Ryan) usually buy them "behind the scenes".

The scans are actually much bigger when I post them. I assume The Bench makes the scans smaller. If you copy and paste the links in the Trade Manager, it will take you to the original scans.

The deal has been posted. I appreciate it as always!

Thanks
Craig
Craig , i inadvertently canceled trade, please repost, I'll confirm and mail!!

Thank you Craig. I happened to have $10 in my PayPal balance. Just sent to you as F&F. It'll be a fun lot to open. Take care, stay well my friend.

Robert - Thank you! Payment received and Trade Manager updated. I'll get the package out to you on Monday. I appreciate it!

Thanks
Craig