Please make my 7YO's year with his first trade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wfubob

Pro
5.00 star(s)
So this year my son has become a huge fan of both the Braves and our beloved hobby. We've just about completed 3 sets by ripping boxes and trading with the good folks here. He's also put together a Braves album that he looks at every day, and rearranges probably weekly.

Problem is, none of his buddies have gotten the bug yet, and he's tired of trading with dear old dad. So, I told him to pull out the cards he wants to trade, and I'd post here "to see what offers come in". (Good boy, he pulled all doubles!) I just introduced to him the concept of Book Value on Beckett.com.

There's obviously not much here, but you'd be doing a HUGE solid for my boy--and paying it forward for the hobby!--if you offer up some Braves for the below cards in a PWE trade. "His guys" are Heyward and Struggla, er, Uggla.

I'll even put a fresh stamp in the envelope. Many thanks in advance for any offers.

Noah's first lot:
2008 Topps U&H Chipper #UH143
2010 Topps 206 McCann #41
2010 Topps Chipper #652
2011 Topps Lineage Chipper #115
2012 Topps Heyward ATL12 (from team set)
2012 Topps Uggla ATL8 (from team set)
2012 Bowman Hudson #72

I can offer these two for the two team set cards:

2012 Topps Series 1 1987 Topps Minis 9 Jason Heyward
2012 Topps Series 1 1987 Topps Minis 24 Dan Uggla

If you need them, please post for us.

2008 Topps U&H Chipper #UH143
2010 Topps 206 McCann #41 Hi! I'll take theses two for theses: heroes blue serial 199 Dan Uggla and 2011 Topps Jason Heyward sparkler card. Best regards, David

I've got a bunch of Braves I can send over. I'd love to help him get a start in the hobby. Send me a PM and I can send a nice lot of cards for the McCann T206 and Chipper Lineage. Thanks, and best of luck!

I have some newer products cards of his guys PM you address I can send them out to him. I need nothing in return
Richard

I have a mixture of newer and older cards:
1987 Topps Gene Garber #351
1988 Topps Ozzie Virgil #755
1989 Topps Albert Hall #433
1990 Donruss Tommy Greene RC #576
1990 Fleer Andres Thomas #597
1990 Score Geronimo Berroa #151
1991 UD Jim Presley #282
1992 UD Rookie Checklist Jim Thome & Ryan Klesko #1
1992 UD Keith & Kevin Bass Bloodlines #80
2011 Topps Diamond Anniversery Phil Niekro & Nolan Ryan #60YOT-27
2011 Diamond Duos Eric Hosmer & Freedie Freeman #DD-25
2011 Topps Derek Lowe #19

LMK.
Kyle

I can offer these two for the two team set cards:

2012 Topps Series 1 1987 Topps Minis 9 Jason Heyward
2012 Topps Series 1 1987 Topps Minis 24 Dan Uggla

If you need them, please post for us.

He has approved that trade :). Thanks, i'll post it up.

Confirmed trade and cards will go tomorrow. Best regards, David PS threw in a few more cards.

David, Noah got the cards yesterday and was thrilled! Thanks for the couple extras, very nice of you. Yours went out yesterday.

Bob

Does Noah by chance have any Andrew McCutchen of the Pirates for trade?? Butch

Hey Butch,
We've been ripping '10 Bowman Platimum and '12 Topps Chrome. I know he has a nice '10 Platinum McCuthen Gold /499 and pretty sure a base '12 Chrome double. If you can use those, shoot me a PM with what you would have for him.

Thanks,
Bob

Hey Bob
I got the cards on Tuesday from you and Noah.
And the letter from him was a nice touch. Glad he could the cards I sent. I found more for him lol

Richard

Hey Bob
I got the cards on Tuesday from you and Noah.
And the letter from him was a nice touch. Glad he could the cards I sent. I found more for him lol

Richard

Great, thanks again Richard. It really was a great lot you sent. Hope you can use some of what he sent!

I have the following two cards from 2011 Topps U/H:
Topps Toppstown Freddie Freeman TTU-20
Topps Toppstown Brian McCann TTU-43

If you have a Phil Hughes or Joba Chamberlain to trade, let me know and we can post something up. Thanks.