Post your favorite non card Autographed item...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Okay, you guys know I don't have a scanner, and I know I really should get one one of these days, but with this pathetic economy, that keeps falling further and further down the list of priorities.

That being said, my favorite is a toss up between the signed Ty Cobb check and the signed 1925 Washington Senators team ball, or maybe the signed Cy Young photo. Decisions, decisions.

First...

Went to a Met Nationals game 2 years ago in DC and figured to get there early hopng to get some current Met autographs.As we were on our way into the stadium we noticed Ray Knight was in the parking lot broadcasting the pre game show for the Nationals.After, waiting patiently he called me and my daughter over to sign a olmb for her and my mini helmet for me.

RK.jpg

Cal Ripken Jr - Signed olmb for my daughter at the All Star Fan Fest in NY
Mike Piazza - Benefit autograph show in Brooklyn, where for $35 we got to meet Piazza, Valentine, Franco, Leiter, Reed, & Wendell
David Wright - cashed in rewards points on my Mets credit card...hope it's legit...lol

BB.jpg

Last, but not least - even thought it is not sports related...
My all time favorite actor was filming As Good As It Gets in my neighborhood
I was fortunate enough to get the vhs cover of my favorite movie signed...

JN.jpg

so many to chose from so I'm just gonna post a few
SparkyAndersonTigersGuide.jpg
RynoNES.jpg
SDC12265.jpg
DirkJersey.jpg
StaindCd.jpg
Shaq8x10.jpg
and this is by far my favorite, also have Billy Corgan's Blinking With Fists poetry book signed if anyone wants to see a picture of that
SMASHINGPUMPKINS.jpg

My favorite non card autographed item has changed from the FDC PSA DNA ***** League autos to this PSA DNA Postcard for obvious reasons:

sp.png

Thanks for looking, Jeremy

Mario Chalmers signed cover of Sports Illustrated from when he hit miracle shot in 2008 national championship.