Problem with the Trade Manager!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David K.

Legend
5.00 star(s)
I lefted for Labor Holiday on Wed and I just notice sunday......all of my trades (not the last two new trades). The members I was trading with...received their cards or money.....However, on Monday and today....Most of the trades are confirmed.....but does not show the other members got their cards or money?? Okay...looks like they did recieved the cards or money and its just a new way that I will just have to get use to! Best regards, David

Last edited:
Noticed the three completed trades done yesterday and no update on the points today? Also noticed a few old trades popping up on the trade manager...including one where I losted $6.00 and it was reported to the moderators and Postal Master general. Best regards David

Last edited:
Same here.Have 4+ completed trades and the bench points never went up.Also never recieved a pm to let me know they recieved.Is this something that will be corrected moving forward?

Since the launch of the new site, I have 5 or 6 trades from previous years that popped up. Do I need to submit them all as cancels? Thanks

I also hope there working on the Trade Manager so that completed trades gets there points and leave room for the new trades. I'm getting close to the second page! Best regards, David
Since champs didn't field this question yet, I will(I am the one working on the trade manager) I am aware of the issues that have been reported as I have been periodically checking the site for bug reports.
It's been a rough launch with the trade manager, and some features got left out. That said, I am in the process of completely re-doing the whole trade manager, with all of the noted bugs being addressed. However, as you can imagine, with a complete rebuild it takes time. I would like you all to bear with me, and I expect within the next day or two the new version will be ready for launch.
I also have some new features being implemented which I think you all will enjoy.

Thanks for the info Josh.

The Bench is doing it's best to fix all the little bugs and quirks that have come with the new upload of the site. Just be patient everyone and soon they will be fixed:)