Questions about 1986 Sportflics Trivia Card inserts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joebing

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I am just about done with entering my collection into my new copy of Sports Card Organizer Deluxe and I have hit a snag dealing with the 1986 Sportflics Trivia Cards. For starters, I cannot find an actual checklist for these anywhere online. Then, as I was entering them, I ran across this:

DSCF0507small.JPG

Under closer inspection of the number:

DSCF0519small.JPG

DSCF0521small.JPG

There are two #58's. Even more confusing is the difference in the Did You Know? font text. Even stranger, trivia card 36 asks the same question as the Banks version of 58, just worded slightly different and with different multiple choice answers other than Banks.

My question is does anyone know more about this set and the variations? I know about the copyright variations in 86 Sportflics, however, these were pulled from the same box I broke in 2012.

More pics on my tradepage under the 1986 Sportflics Trivia Oddities header on the left nav bar.

I thought for sure Trading card database would have it (my first pick over the almanac) and they didn't.

Good Luck!

I couldn't find a checklist, but a site stated that there were 133 trivia cards in factory set.
86 sportflics decade greats set said they had 51 trivia cards.
good luck finding a checklist