re:Aaron patch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

i agree...that just doesn't make sense to me to spend that much money on a patch...they are hard pulls but a patch just doesn't seem worth it at all but that is just my opinion and im sure whoever bought it thinks it is worth that much

That is a ton of money to put down on ANY card, but a patch card? It is a nice looking card, however!!

i agree with all you guys, but like matt said, maybe that's their main collection and they needed that card. it is a nice one!
personally, with that money i'd get me a nice graded jordan rookie :)

paul

$1300! That would last me a lifetime on COMC :)

AMEN to that.

Also I understand that some collectors just have more cash than others. What I hope is that the collectors that pay that much for a single card or have the huge collection are able to afford it and not put themselves or families in debt.

But hey if you have the money spend it however you want!

Frank

Looks more like a bidding war.....People tend to lose it.....It's the win at any cost!! The only winner is the seller in this case!! Best regards, David

If I was rich I would love a patch like that for my Aaron collection. Not many Aaron patch cards around, much less jumbo ones like that.

I'd suspect that 2 Aaron collectors got into a bidding war, or someone has a couple of the other 10 patches already and is trying to get all of them.

I'd suspect that 2 Aaron collectors got into a bidding war, or someone has a couple of the other 10 patches already and is trying to get all of them.

I'm still not sure why? But perhaps (for me) this explains the reason for such a high price! Still.....Boy, is that alot to pay for a Patch!:eek:

Thanks for all the replies.....Paul

Just brainstorming here......
Possibly has something to do with being #'d 4/10 ? since his jersey number was 44 so anything numbered out of 43 or less they might be going for the 4's ?

Perhaps the buyer really wanted to pull the card but figured that this was the cheapest way to go to guarantee he got the card!