Recent pick-ups from Twins game

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vktwinsfan24

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Over the 10 day span in which I was visiting family and friends in Minnesota, I was lucky enough to catch 3 Twins games. The Twins won two, including a complete game shut-out by my favorite Twins pitcher, Brian Duensing. I was also able to get a few nice items for the pc..

Denard Span autographed ball (not ROMLB :( )
cf069663.jpg

I got there really early on the second day in order to catch batting practice. Me and my two friends were the only ones in the ballpark while it was going on, so we were able to snag a few foul balls.

bb40df0e.jpg

I originally caught 7 or 8, but i gave a few to kids and one to a girl (can you blame me? :D )

Thanks for reading!

- Eric

awesome stuff and that is very cool of you to give away some of those!!!congrats

Nice pickups! I'm going to the game tomorrow and hopefully they can come up with another W. How early were you there before the game to get the BP balls?

Nah, I guess not. That sometimes seemingly non-existent, often obvious manipulation will continue for the rest of your life though...Attractive girls get what they want most of the time
but i gave one to a girl (can you blame me? :D )

I'm assuming you are underaged, so forgive me if you are not. Just wait until you are of drinking age and the girls in the bars want drinks!!!

Nice pickups! I'm going to the game tomorrow and hopefully they can come up with another W. How early were you there before the game to get the BP balls?

Well my cousin was actually the one who scored big. My aunt won an auction which allowed him to get all the twins autographs while they were doing bp. Unless you were family, you couldn't get into the stadium while it was going on, but since I was, I was able to catch bp.

Nah, I guess not. That sometimes seemingly non-existent, often obvious manipulation will continue for the rest of your life though...Attractive girls get what they want most of the time

I'm assuming you are underaged, so forgive me if you are not. Just wait until you are of drinking age and the girls in the bars want drinks!!!

Haha, I know exactly what you mean.