Recent Pickups - APRIL Edition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Today was another good Yankees HoF day. Two more Mantle GU and a Dimaggio GU to boot! Plus two really sweet patches :D

04152011.jpg

Dewayne

Got a few things in today I am pretty excited about.

04162011.jpg

And this is the 40/40 Steiner litho but I guess you could consider it the Steroid power hitter Hall of Fame (minus Sosa, McGwire and Palmiero). Still I got it at a steal so figured what the heck.

CIMG0904.jpg

Dewayne

My turn to show off :)

1935 Quaker Bake Ruth Pin
ruth1.jpg

Back
ruthback-1.jpg

And a little something for my Jordan collection. Never put together but box has been opened.
jordaneverything.jpg

Enjoyed everyone's pickups this month so far

Bunch of ebay pickups this month:

This was one of the big set hits from this set:
card612.jpg
card611.jpg

The Bagwell PC pickups:
card606.jpg
I hope they end up producing these cards. This is the only new auto bagwell has had in the past 3 years.
card607.jpg
That makes 2 of the 4 autos and this is the jersey #
card609.jpg
2000 Pacific Printing Plate
card610.jpg
2000 Evolve Auto
card608.jpg
card605.jpg

Thanks for looking
Dan

That's good to hear. I've only seen 3 of the Bagwells show up and they all have been redemptions so far. I hope Panini can get these made.

Dan

Nomar was in the same set as a redemption. I have seen about 5 of the 20 in hand on ebay already. You should see the card.

Picked up the following Puckett in a trade with MrHaverkamp. 1993 Highland Mint Bronze Puckett, a nice little addition to my Puckett collection.

2j2agk5.jpg

1996 Topps Laser Stadium Stars #15 Ryne Sandberg
1996-Topps-Laser-Stadium-Stars-15-Ryne-Sandberg.jpg

2008 Upper Deck Premier Playoff Premier Autographs #RS Ryne Sandberg 24/25
2008-Upper-Deck-Premier-Playoff-Premier-Autographs-RS-Ryne-Sandberg.jpg

2011 Topps Tribute Dual Relics #RS Ryne Sandberg 23/99
2011-Topps-Tribute-Dual-Relics-RS-Ryne-Sandberg.jpg