Request for 50/50 help for the new Minor League Heritage set

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WOW, are you doing all the colors of the tint set too or one specific color? I have only had one to get signed thus far and it was Hunter Morris Red.

i can take a few for you...i already have dupes of zach lee, garrett gould, tyler matzek, domingo santana, cory spangenberg, rhymer liriano as well as jio mier...all obtained in person out here in the cal league by myself

we can trade if you'd like or if ur willing to buy the lot...doesnt matter to me

I'm slowly getting some of these autographed and will let you know when I get dupes. I'm trying for Den Dekker and Zack Wheeler later this week (Binghamton @ Akron). I'm working on the Heritage Minors TINT set for autographs so if you happen to have a shot at one, let me know!

Michael

i think i have a rhymer liriano tint signed somewhere

WOW, are you doing all the colors of the tint set too or one specific color? I have only had one to get signed thus far and it was Hunter Morris Red.

Yep, that's the (unrealistic) goal. So far, no one has retired yet! I've got them all plus about 1/2 an extra set that I'm going to start sending TTM just to get a jump on it. Let me know if you get one and I'll find something for you....

I will be knocking Michael Choice off the list for ya this weekend!
Were you interested in trading me the dups you PM'd me about?

Did you see that I mentioned I had gotten a Hunter Morris Red signed the other night?

Somehow I missed that!

I can offer this one on your list (base)... #134 LJ Hoes - Bowie Baysox (blue sharpie)

If you want to see it, check my Bowie @ Akron thread from a couple weeks ago.

If you'd like to expand the trade with other IPs, I have hundreds of duplicate IPs from over the years.
Let me know if you have other projects going. I'll take any player that I haven't gotten before but lean towards Indians & Pirates.

Regards,

Michael

I can get this for you 193 Elmer Reyes

would rather you send and when I get it signed we can work out a trade for any double IP blue sharpie from this set you may have need by 14 May

Last edited:
If you have another double I am going to Florida for memorial day weekend and goin to a Tampa Yankees game and can get 133 Kyle Higashioka