Ryan Zimmerman Super Collection,Plz Give Suggestions CHECK IT OUT!All Pics In Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sweet collection. Where'd you pick up the GU items? I've never managed to pick up any of Chipper, so it's quite the accomplishment.

the bat was one of the first zimmerman bats that locker room memorbilia had of his...and its uncracked with pretty good usage...the cleats i got lucky on in a auction, and the jersey....yeah right i wish that was real...its just one of those $150 replicas....i wish i knew where a zimmerman gamer jersey is. I honestly think that he MUST sell them at his Zims Foundation auctions and im sure they go for thousands because its for charity AND its zimmerman of course...So intill im rich i dont think ill ever get my hands on one or even be clued in on where one is

the bat was one of the first zimmerman bats that locker room memorbilia had of his...and its uncracked with pretty good usage...the cleats i got lucky on in a auction, and the jersey....yeah right i wish that was real...its just one of those $150 replicas....i wish i knew where a zimmerman gamer jersey is. I honestly think that he MUST sell them at his Zims Foundation auctions and im sure they go for thousands because its for charity AND its zimmerman of course...So intill im rich i dont think ill ever get my hands on one or even be clued in on where one is

I've seen some of Chipper GU items through the Braves and it's way out of my price range. Hope you find the gamer some day. :)

bump to the top....in process of typing list of every single zimmerman card i own as that is what i need to apply for super collector status and im finding it hard to do as its not working to well on Notepad, and the im trying on a free download of Open Office and its just not leting me do it as the typing format gets screwed up every 5 min

Really amazing collection. Love the pair of GU/signed cleats and 1/1 Printing Plates! Great job.

thank you...its all my pride and joy...enery single extra cent for the paast few years has gone to this...along with all my free time to trade...and to anyone that thinks that im just rich and i point and click and build my collection....im a 26 year old guy, with no family, a job i make $32,000 a year, paying $1300 rent, living in northern VA(if you live here you know what i mean....and if i didnt pay over $10,000 in traffic fine over the past 6 years id prolly have a much better collection, lol

Updated with the zimmerman/cabrera dual patch...Can anyone tell me what part of the jersey that Miguel Cabrera Patch is from cause ive seached and seached and cant find orange anywhere

added a new plate and a new lot of 05 rookies....incoming in mail is 2009 Upper Deck Spectrum Jersey Auto, and a pretty nice and Another Sketch Card...stay tuned

Super UPDATE....FINALLY GOT THAT 2005 Zimmerman/Cordero 'Link to the Future" Maybe its time to try for super collecter yet? it just seems like so much work to get all the info toghether...What if i paid someone $10.00 paypal to do it for me...or gave them a Brooks Robinson Signed Baseball?? ANYONE...

Couple Key Cards added...hey if anyone is up for it...i have $10.00 paypal for anyopne that can do everything that they need to do in my collection to have it applied for super colltor status. I just dont have the time tro list eveything ands type it out and do whatever else i need to do..if your up for it please contact me first so we can wuickly work is out. I also have tons of base that is not listed in this thread becuase there not as important but they are important for a super collector status. just let me know someone..im not being lazy(kinda of,) just dont have the time

Have you tried Using Beckett to start your list it works well for most people and it is a lot easier and quicker to start it with and then you can just add the ones it does not list that you have. Just an idea nice collection though.

I don't collect Zimmerman, but that's a heck of a player lot for sale. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for a Zimmerman collector.
Good luck.
Casey